facebook

is it just me?

by: XOADPIDZ

Is it just me or do Chi O, ADPI, and DZ LIVE on this site? On every post on here it's somebody ranking these three houses higher and higher when in reality these houses are middle tier AT BEST. Nobody thinks those houses are top tier... unless you're in them.

Posted By: XOADPIDZ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actually,   

It's PhiMu and Kd that live on this site. Poor girls recruited mediocre this year and lost quite a bit of their sparkle. I honestly think KD's are the BIGGEST self rankers on this site. PhiMu is still considered a top house despite their poor recruitment, but KD REALLY fell. They are now a middle tier house. Their recruitment was a huge controversy with girls dropping because of the turmoil in their house during rush.

By: Actually,
by: curiousDec 23, 2014 11:49:21 AM

what made KDs recruitment so bad? Like what does that mean?

By: curious
#2  by: That   

honor belongs to KD, hands down!!!! They had an AWFUL recruitment this year and can't stand the fact that many houses have surpassed them including ADPI, AOPI, and DZ. Saying otherwise is just pure fiction. KD is the one living on this site trying to make themselves something they clearly are not.

By: That
by: ^Dec 23, 2014 11:43:40 PM

AOPI and DZ have definitely passed KD, but ADPI has not. Sorry but one good recruitment for ADPI doesn't make up for four bad ones. They are still middle tier

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.