facebook

blahblah

by: hipster

Which sorority has the artsy hipster girls?

Posted By: hipster
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: I   

love the hippie houses...ADPI, CHIO, DZ, and TriDelt...you girls are my absolute fave!!!

By: I
by: MostDec 20, 2014 10:05:51 AM

diverse, laid back, fun girls on campus! Best houses by FAR!!!

By: Most
by: ^^^^Dec 20, 2014 2:26:36 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get out of here. You are so obviously in one of those houses (most likely ADPI or Chi O since they live on here). These are actually probably some of the least diverse and laid back sororities on campus, with the exception of DZ who is known for being diverse. Take your self ranking elsewhere.

By: ^^^^
#12  by: prolly   

Probs KD or Phi Mu!! All those girls are so down to earth. if you're looking for vegans, open minded, and non materialistic girls I would recommend KD or Phi Mu!

By: prolly
by: ^^^Dec 20, 2014 10:43:45 PM

LOL....This is obviously a joke, right?

By: ^^^
by: hahahahahahahahaDec 21, 2014 4:11:55 AM

i can't stop laughing at this post. It has to be a joke. It is full of sarcasm and so off the mark it MUST be a joke. hahahahahha good one!

By: hahahahahahahaha
by: LolDec 21, 2014 1:06:11 PM

Hahahhaha perfect

By: Lol
#13  by: Lol   

Dz and chi o clearly have the hippie chicks but this isn't a bad thing? At least that is the vibe I get from the ones I know. Really friendly music festival types. all sororities have all types of girls though! That's the beauty of the diversity in every pledge class.

By: Lol
#14  by: DZ is   

DZ with hippie chicks????....DZ is known for being very being very girly, bubbly, etc

By: DZ is

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.