facebook

y

by: x

The 6 most competitive sororities at UT are (in alphabetical order) ADPi, AOPi, Chi O, DDD, KD, Phi Mu. They are competitive for different reasons.

ADPi, Chi O, and DDD are the most competitive when it comes to taking Tennessee girls from Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis. They are not as open to taking out of state girls. ADPi and Chi O are very popular with Knoxville girls. DDD has a strong hold on Memphis girls. These are traditionally the three hardest sororoties to get a bid from because it is all about connections/family money/where you're from.

KD and Phi Mu are very competitive with each other. They both take the pretty/popular girls from high school. Phi Mu has a lot of cute small town girls. They both get great Nashville girls every year.

AOPi has a strong hold on Chattanooga girls. They are kind of in the bubble between being competitive with ADPi/Chi O/DDD and KD/Phi Mu.

Posted By: x
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Wait   

Is this a joke????

By: Wait
#2  by: So   

hilarious...ADPI and CHIO??? Be real. They had to give out snap bids to get enough pledges.

By: So
#3  by: ADPI and ChiO   

haven't been very good for the last three years. Competitive? HAHA! They are bottom middle houses if that.

By: ADPI and ChiO
#4  by: Seriously?   

DZ and AXO are way more competitive than ADPi and ChiO. Questionably even DG and KKG.

By: Seriously?
by: What?Jun 21, 2014 10:10:08 PM

No way is AXO more competitive than ADPi or Chi O AND that is after ADPi and Chi O have fallen down a few pegs. Same with DG and kappa.

By: What?
by: ActuallyJun 23, 2014 7:52:43 AM

AXO is without a doubt more competitive than Chi O and ADPi. I think you're forgetting Chi O had to give out snap bids on bid day last year and ADPi hasn't put on a good rush in years. And DG is better than at least Chi O. I don't agree with Kappa being better though.

By: Actually
#5  by: Oh   

my gosh! Do you realize how ridiculous this makes you look CHIO and ADPI?!?

By: Oh
#6  by: girls   

women are inferior

By: girls
#7  by: Yes   

This is pretty accurate. To all of the comments above, chi o and adpi are great sororities. I don't know why you feel the need to knock them down so much.

By: Yes
by: ThisJun 21, 2014 8:23:42 PM

is ridiculously inaccurate. They have struggled for the last couple of years.

By: This
#8  by: Oh   

my goodness. I am embarrassed for CHIO and ADPI for posting this.

By: Oh
#9  by: Yes   

Chi O and ADPi have gone down a lot, but they are still hard to get into simply because they are so serious about legacies (the same reason why they have been falling).

By: Yes
by: TheyJun 22, 2014 6:42:02 PM

are not in the top six and not that competitive.

By: They
by: WellJun 28, 2014 5:53:57 PM

They're competitive when it comes to money, zip code, and connections ... and that's about it. Of course, that's not all it takes to be a top house. Unfortunately, some of those legacies look like Shrek.

By: Well
#10  by: The top six   

does not include Chio and ADPI is questionable. DZ and AXO are way more competitive than either one of them.

By: The top six
by: YeahJun 28, 2014 8:42:49 PM

Almost chi o is not top tier. They want to be. Self rank more than any sorority on campus!

By: Yeah
by: LOLJun 29, 2014 2:47:35 AM

^You're probably a jealous Chi O. ADPi and Chi O self rank more than anybody. This post is one of many examples of that.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.