facebook

transferring in the fall as a sophomore..

by: Pnm

Hey guys, I'm going to be transferring out of state to utk. I'm going to be a sophomore, I'm going into this process with a completely open mind, I'm not really into all this top tier bottom tier stuff. I want to find a house that will fit me! That being said, I'm nervous about rushing as a sophomore transfer. If I don't have a recommendation to some houses, does this completely close the door on my chances? My grades are great and I'm a really social person, who dresses well, etc. I simply chose the wrong college to attend my freshman year:( I want to have a good experience during rush, so any feedback or tips would be really great to hear!

Thanks guys :)

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pan Love!    

I too rushed as a Sophomore and I am out of state. I didn't know recommendation letters were needed so I didn't have any. Maybe that hurt me, maybe it didn't. Either way, as a sophomore it will be harder to rush because of the quota that each chapter can take. But it's worth it! be your absolute self, have a good time, and enjoy it! You will get to meet so many new girls and make friends with girls in each house. Pick the house you feel best in no matter the letters. I absolutely LOVE my house and what matters is that you build a sisterhood and friendship with the girls, that you will have forever... no matter what letters you're wearing. Good Luck!!

By: Pan Love!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.