facebook

question

by: So

Am I the only one who doesn't think Phi Mu is top tier? My sister is a Phi Mu and said they had a bunch of PNMs not show up on Bid Day. What makes them "top"? Just being pretty? One of my sister's friends told me she hates children and isn't their philanthropy something to do with children?

I don't want to disappoint my sister when I go through recruitment but I don't know if I want to join that sorority or any sorority that's considered similar :/

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I   

think there are probably five houses (PhiMu, KD, TriDelt, DZ, and AOPI) that are considered the most popular and attract the "beautiful" girls. Does that make them better than anyone else? No. Some girls pick a house on involvement, some on looks, some on philanthropy. Don't worry about disappointing your sister. Go where you are happy :)!

By: I
by: NoJun 15, 2014 8:19:04 AM

DZ is not top. They get the girls that the top houses dropped

By: No
by: NoJun 15, 2014 8:20:49 AM

DZ girls are not beautiful either

By: No
by: Agree!Jun 15, 2014 8:23:56 AM

And to original poster. Please disappoint your sister and go DZ. Your nasty rant proves you would be a perfect fit. Go pan!

By: Agree!
by: Original PosteJun 15, 2014 2:37:00 PM

Thanks for your comment! I went to Pan Preview and really liked Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi, and Kappa Kappa Gamma but then I was told not to like them so I'm really confused.

By: Original Poste
by: ClarityJun 15, 2014 9:51:25 PM

Then your an idiot since you can't think for yourself. Since your confused I'll be glad to tell you where you can go. Go DZ. They are tops on GR and everything on the internet is true.

By: Clarity
#2  by: So   

comical someone is so jealous of DZ. They are a top five house no matter how much you rant on about it...lol. You must have gotten dropped from them. PhiMu is a great house, BTW!!!

By: So
#3  by: And   

not too difficult the same person posted all the stuff about DZ...note they are all posted one right after another...lol.

By: And
by: FriendsJun 15, 2014 10:01:54 PM

No way. I have lots of friends who love to post on GR. Just like YOU!

By: Friends
#4  by: You   

Will have absolutely NO problem getting a bid to Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi, or Kappa Kappa Gamma. They are not popular, but there is nothing wrong with any of them. The top five clamor for the same gorgeous girls and the top five usually get the more "popular" girls.

By: You
by: Uh...Jun 15, 2014 4:41:32 PM

Getting a bid to those sororities is not a given by any means. Please "you" don't spread misinformation and give someone a false sense of security. You are right though, that there is nothing wrong with them. The ranking obsession creates such an unfortunate mindset with PNMs. It is usually too late when they realize how silly the whole thing is.

By: Uh...
by: ActuallyJun 15, 2014 4:43:48 PM

Chi O is difficult to get a bid to. Mostly because they have a high requirement for grades but still, I know lots of people that got dropped by them

By: Actually
by: PutJun 15, 2014 4:50:11 PM

it this way...you have a better chance of getting a bid to one of these houses because they aren't the ones most girls want. There is nothing wrong with any of them. They just aren't as hard to get into because they aren't that popular.

By: Put
#5  by: Nope...   

the only reason they are always listed as one on people's rankings is because they are always self ranking. I think they are the ones bashing everybody. Have you ever tried to have a conversation with a PhiMu? LOL!

By: Nope...
#6  by: They   

can't hold a candle to TriDelt!

By: They
#7  by: Original Poster    

Thanks, everyone! I'm so excited for recruitment!

By: Original Poster
by: GRJun 15, 2014 9:59:01 PM

Why? Your on GR and excited about rush? Are u numb? I bet you are going to go "suicide" with DZ at pref. I'm excited for you! A GR match

By: GR
#8  by: They   

are awesome...lol!!! Beautiful and sweet. I am sure a jealous girl started this as an attempt to bash.

By: They
by: Sweet?Jun 15, 2014 9:40:09 PM

Hahahahahaha good one. Yeah, "sweet" as lemons.

By: Sweet?
by: ^^^^^^^Jun 15, 2014 10:09:03 PM

Ummm, you sound like mom. Are you a DZ alumn?

By: ^^^^^^^
by: AJun 16, 2014 6:01:13 AM

DZ alum? I am talking about PhiMu being sweet so not sure what that has to to do with DZ. PhiMu is a top house...period.

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.