facebook

pnm

by: What

What you will see as rush approaches is PhiMu, KD, TriDelt, AOPI, and DZ bashed. Why? Because they they had the high returns last year, and many houses see them as a threat. They all attract gorgeous girls, and those that say otherwise are lying. Are they the best? Not necessarily. Are they the most popular? Probably

Posted By: What
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This   

is pretty accurate. The houses that get bashed are the most popular ones.

By: This
#2  by: This   

is 100% true. Girls will get on this site and bash these houses to attempt to make PNM'S think they are not good houses. News Flash!!! You forget that most of the PNM'S will see for themselves that many of the popular girls from their high schools are in one of these houses. All the bashing in the world will not change the fact that these are great houses. The more you post crap about them, the more transparent your lies become. The people who post stuff about them are probably the ones who got cut.

By: This
by: UghJun 14, 2014 9:42:54 PM

Oh god can we please leave high school? If you're going to be in the same organization as 22 year old women stop acting like 17 year old girls

By: Ugh
#3  by: Is   

it just me or am I the only one who doesn't see PhiMu as the #1 house?

By: Is
by: AgreeJun 14, 2014 9:08:56 PM

I think those 5 houses are interchangeable for ranks. Depends what you're looking for

By: Agree
by: NoJun 14, 2014 10:00:20 PM

No DZ is not top. They only get girls who got dropped from top.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.