facebook

ranks

by: Why

Why are there so many threads on the UT site regarding ranks? Go to any other SEC school site and you just don't see this. Do all of the sororities at UT hate each other that much? Is no one happy with the house they are in or is UT's Greek system as pathetic as what has been written? So happy I pledged at a different university.

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uh   

The site is called greek RANK. Stop stalking other schools pages?

By: uh
#2  by: ok   

"Uh" is so hostile! Sorry you are unhappy with your sorority experience. Good luck to whatever house you are in.

By: ok
#3  by: bye   

Go vols

By: bye
#4  by: &&&&   

While I think rankings are posted by jealous girls who wish they were either in a sorority or a different sorority, it is silly to think UT Greek girls all hate one another. I guarantee that it is about .05% of a couple of houses that post the hate. As far as rankings posted on other SEC sites, I agree with you. Their posts are much nastier, particularly Bama's, than just rankings. In addition, Bama and Ole Miss, you have your own problems. I have never read such racially discriminating comments in my life. Pan love to my sorority girls at UT!

By: &&&&

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.