facebook

Sorority ranks

by: Ranks

Take everything subjectively! Every pnm will find their home and has AMAZING girl’s!! but most people will agree that popularity during recruitment goes...
KD and Phi Mu
ADPi and DDD
DZ and ZTA
Chi O and AOPi
SK, AXO, DG, and KKG
Pi Phi

Posted By: Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Really? I went through recruitment last year, and a lot of girls did not think KD and PhiMu were any better than ADPI, DDD or DZ from my experience. It seemed to me that those 5 were the ones on most pnms radar. I also knew a lot who loved ZTA, but they didn't seem quite as popular as the other five I mentioned. What I experienced was that the five I listed first were favorites for most girls, but it kind of depended on where you were from. I am from OOS so I really didn't get wrapped up in all of that. I am a legacy of a lower tier house on your list and pledged that house and LOVE it. I just felt the need to comment because it seems that KD and PhiMu post on here a lot putting themselves in a non-existent elite group of top two, but I just didn't see it that way during my experience. I suggest you go where your heart leads you and ignore the continual self ranks of a couple of chapters.

By: ???
by: noJun 18, 2020 8:57:38 AM

im in a frat and I can say kd and phi mu r easily the best

By: no
by: UhJun 18, 2020 6:02:31 PM

LOL, how pathetic. You are NOT in a fraternity. You are a KD or PhiMu. Grow up!

By: Uh
by: ??Jun 19, 2020 9:56:08 PM

Hate to break it to you sweetie but kd and phi mu will always be top. Ask any guy on campus xoxo

By: ??
by: HmmmJun 25, 2020 8:19:39 PM

I took your advice and asked some frat guys who their favorite sororities were and NONE of them said KD or PhiMu, so your theory is wrong.

By: Hmmm
by: LOLJun 26, 2020 5:39:03 AM

To"by": I asked a bunch of frat guys if PhiMu and KD were tops in their opinion. They all laughed and said, "NO!" Although they said the girls were hot, they said there is way too much drama to want to date them so.....lol.

By: LOL
#2  by: yeah   

at the end of the day pnms aren’t really going to care about rankings when picking their house... I literally don’t know anyone that said they really liked a house but dropped it because it was “lower”

By: yeah
#3  by: Confused   

Ok i don’t know if pan preview was just different this year but based on my experience KKG and DZ seem very underrated. Everyone in my group loved those houses and they’re both rated low on this site?? Why?

By: Confused
#4  by: Utk24   

My favs ZTA, Tri Delt, Phi Mu

By: Utk24
#5  by: bla   

this is accurate

By: bla
#6  by: 😂😂   

Just to sum this this up for all you PNMs...the posts on this site is dedicated to 2 things:

1) KD & Phi Mu are the best- don’t forget it!👌
2) DZ & ZTA ranking themselves as high as they can! 👏

By: 😂😂
#7  by: Annie   

In what universe is ZTA or DZ above AOII? AOII is and always has been a top 5 choice. Most well-loved on campus as well as by pnms.

By: Annie
by: Pan LoveJul 7, 2020 3:02:46 PM

Truth be known , ADPi is a great chapter but just not top. If you want to be with a lot of private school tennessee girls that are legacies it is the perfect chapter for you. Not diverse but good. Definitely no longer top. AOPi trying too hard to climb the ladder to top again. Chi O and ZTA definitely above AOPi

By: Pan Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.