Upper: DZ, ADPi, ZTA
Middle: XO, SK, AOPi
Lower: DG, KKG
Bottom: AXO, Pi Phi

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Truth   

AXO needs to be switched with KKG. Aside from that OP is accurate.

By: Truth
#22  by: LOL   

ZTA is NOT that high. Seriously?!?

By: LOL
#23  by: Nope   

Move ZTA down a row and SK down a row Your top and upper should be one row. They are interchangeable honestly depending on where you are from.

By: Nope
by: LOLJul 10, 2019 9:23:09 PM

Well, it's obvious ZTA lives on here.

By: LOL
#24  by: !!!   

bump because this is accurate

By: !!!
#25  by: priorities straight?   

Wow! Pathetic messages. I'm a grad out by 25 years and to see these catty messages is so disappointing. Wait til you hit the real world. This sorority stuff is worthless.

By: priorities straight?
by: priorities?Jul 11, 2019 2:58:29 AM

if you’re a grad out by 25 years what exactly are you doing in this website... shouldn’t you have better priorities

By: priorities?
#26  by: OOS   

I would definitely move AOPI (AOII) and AXO up. I would definitely move Zeta down.

By: OOS
by: AgreeJul 19, 2019 5:32:21 PM

Zeta definitely down a notch, AOPI in front of SK, and AXO on the line with DG.

By: Agree
#27  by: Truth    

Switch DG and SK. Switch AXO and KKG. Switch DZ and DDD and you are correct

By: Truth
#28  by: Emily    

I would move AOII, AXO, and XO up. AXO and Pi PHI are super strong at Alabama and Arkansas. So funny to see the differences on each campus. AXO is moving up, but had that small set back last year due to one member. They will work their way up like the top AXO houses at Alabama, Arkansas, Texas A & M, and other places. Definitely, AOII and ADII should be ranked equally.

By: Emily
by: NoAug 6, 2019 7:57:55 AM

AOPI is a flat middle house, ADPI is better. ZTA should be moved WAY down though. They are not better than XO or AOPI.

By: No
#29  by: :)   

go greek

By: :)
#30  by: Reality   

The top 8 houses are truly all the best and interchangeable based on your personality. I am paring them but this is in no order on rank

Phi Mu/ KD. Very much alike. High school cheerleaders and blondes and tans.

ADPi / DDD. The legacy girls with a strong legacy tie to the university. Not very diverse. Tennessee private school girls or legacies that have active alum moms . Legacy status gets you in and it is great for them on some girls and for others not so great.

DZ / ZTA. The status of these chapters has risen to be top competitive chapters. These two sororities have a mix of in State and out of state and are not limited to legacies. The mix is diverse in a good way.

AOPi/ X0 Did not make the DDD or ADPi cuts but still have strong tennessee legacy requirements of there own. Still very much sought after but just not as strong as they were in the past. Great girls. XO is the academic group and grades help you get in.

Other matching houses
DG/ AXO
kKG/ SK
Phi-phi\n\n\n\n\n

By: Reality
by: SeriouslyAug 16, 2019 1:15:27 PM

I really don't think ZTA and AOPI belong in the top 8. DG and AXO are just as good as either one of those houses.

By: Seriously
by: what??Aug 16, 2019 4:02:32 PM

after AXOs scandals? I think they need to work to be back where they were... blatant racism is not what girls are looking for in a sisterhood

By: what??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.