facebook

spring rush (fraternities)

by: Utkgovols

I'm a transfer sophomore here at UTk and missed out on fall rush. I am hoping to attend the spring rush, which is next week, and I was hoping I could get some suggestions. I'd like to find a fraternity that has the right balance of academics and social life. I'd love to go out to social events and party every week, but i'd also not like to find myself in a fraternity that cares only about this. I'm new to all of this, so simply put I would just like to find a respectable fraternity that does get involved socially. I'm an easy going guy and very social once you get to know me, but I can be reserved when I first meet you. I want to go to mixers, but I do not want to be drunk every night.

Also, if anybody knows where to find out the schedule of events for spring rush that would be helpful. The utkifc site is a mess and I can't seem to find anything up to date.

Posted By: Utkgovols
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Allorange   

Good to hear. From what I understand, it's not at all unusual for non-freshmen guys to rush and get bids at UTK. Meet as many chapters as you can, put your best foot forward and look for the house that's the best fit and you should be happy with the outcome.

By: Allorange

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.