facebook

being top is a lifestyle

by: New top sorority

I was in top percentile in my high school class, I was the top in my drama department in high school, I was voted the best looking and most involved in my graduation class and look at me now. I'm in a top tier sorority now. Not bragging. I made all this possible through hard work. I worked hard for everything I achieved in life. You should as well. ❤️

Posted By: New top sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Okay   

You're also the top for most conceited people in the world! Congrats!! We're all so proud of you sweetie!

By: Okay
#2  by: What    

Being top of the drama department in highschool isn't a good thing.... it's like being king of the nerds. I mean come on unless you went to the east high wildcats just being in the drama department makes you lamer then half the highschool.

By: What
by: LolSep 5, 2017 5:09:03 PM

Too much bullying! Girl, that's exactly what you're doing! Get off this anonymous crap website and make a name for yourself doing something that is actually productive.

By: Lol
#3  by: Yup   

That might be the smartest thing you have said all day. And..you are in college now...so don't make rude posts and then be offended when people call you out. Grow up little girl.

By: Yup
by: HahaSep 5, 2017 7:48:39 PM

Yup yup!!!!

By: Haha
#4  by: Yup   

And..it's called cheer captain. No cheerleader refers to herself as cheerleading captain 😂

By: Yup
#5  by: Ummmm   

I don't believe you are a new PC just graduated from HS..thinking you are an older member of a lower tier or GDI just trying to cause drama

By: Ummmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.