facebook

Go Tri delt go!

by: Lol

Pi phi ain’t what it used to be, and the way it looks if they keep going where they are headed tri delt is gonna knock them out of their spot in the top two, hats off to them for that

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ya   

ermmm…. Yea pi phi is going downhill but tri delt will never compare// be the same status as alpha chi lmfao. Clear tri delt self rank you guys are weird

By: Ya
#2  by: yo   

piphi and axo are still the top houses I don’t think tri delt is gonna beat them out

By: yo
#3  by: sorority girl   

Guys this is so embarrassing for you please stop. Tri delt stop self ranking and trying to make other chapters look bad, pi phi and axo stop making it a competition and trying to tear other sororities down. This is literally such an ick. No one is better than eachother just better fits for different people. The way you guys make this a competition and try to tear eachother down is seriously so disgusting and you should be ashamed of this behavior. If I was a pnm seeing this I'd not even think about accepting a bit from any of you. You're representing your chapters terribly here. Do better, panhel love jesus

By: sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.