facebook

rush

by: Fallrush14

Hey so I'm so excited to rush in the fall and obviously have been really looking into what house would be the best fit! I'm getting the jist that DG is thought of to be the top sorority... So what can y'all tell me about them? Do they really only hang around sigma chi? Are they really that exclusive? Are they all THAT pretty?

Posted By: Fallrush14
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brit2018   

I'm interested in Dg too! The girls are so pretty and their house looks amazing. I hear good things about them like how theyre fun but still smart involved and have a good sisterhood. I really want to go DG. How do I get in?

By: Brit2018
#2  by: Greek   

In general people consider DG the top house. They are the prettiest/hottest house overall and typically the most popular among frats. Super involved on campus. They got a lot of awards this year. Throw the best philanthropy week. I think theyre working hard to branch out more but still hang with Sig Chi a lot though. Sometimes beta too. They cut a lot of girls so hard to get in. they tend to stick to themselves. Pretty good sisterhood from what I can tell. Looks are always subjective. And every house has really pretty girls and not so pretty. DG just has the most amount of hot girls and generally pretty and good looking. The sad thing is, because theyre thought to be the top other girls in different sororities bash on them. it's how it goes on greek row, just like sig gets bashed by other frats.

Seriously go through recruitment and find out. You'll get a pretty good feel for which house is best for you and choose that house that youre most comfortable with and not ranking.

By: Greek
#3  by: utahman   

yes these girls are hot. they have rich daddys and are really involved. they hang out with sigs a lot some pikes and sig ep but dont interact with most other frats. they are a good time.

By: utahman
#4  by: Dpislkd   

Dg is great, but so are the other houses. It depends on where you fit best. Go into recruitment with an open mind.

By: Dpislkd
#5  by: UtahUtes   

Read their rankings it will explain a lot….. Of course you're only going to hear nice things on here because all of the dg's are responding to you. Enough said.

By: UtahUtes
by: lolzAug 19, 2014 2:18:38 PM

@UtahUtes makes me laugh. Don't believe anything on this site. Everyone self ranks and rates houses that aren't theirs poorly and leaves poor comments. The rankings aren't accurate.

By: lolz
by: @UtahUtesAug 20, 2014 12:17:57 PM

haha. Of course theres going to be bad ratings on the rankings. All girls do is bash each others houses. So sad. The fact that Pi Phi is ranked first and Chi O and DG arent the top two says how wrong those rankings are. "Why can't we all be friends" ha

By: @UtahUtes
by: sadAug 26, 2014 5:56:15 PM

too bad most of the rankings are fake, written by girls in other sororities looking to put them down. doesn't reflect well on greeks.

By: sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.