facebook

pros and cons

by: Go Greek!

All the houses are good at TU. We have a strong Greek system. I love my house but I think I could be happy at any of the houses. Pros and Cons in sorority row order...
XO... Solid reputation, lots of nice girls, cute... Some say there are some high and mighty types that cause conflicts.
DDD... Does very well in the Greek week field days and related contests, competitive, involved... Some say there are some overly dramatic types and questionable partiers.
KD... Lots of sweet, involved girls that are working hard to improve their house... Bullies can be just flat out mean to them.
KKG... Strong sisterhood, kind, nice girls... Some are a bit overwhelmed by their religious zeal.
DG... Strong in intramurals, cute, likable and easy going girls... Certain girls have given the house a reputation that they are working on improving.
KAT... Wins grades usually, pretty girls, likable and influential on campus... I saw them described as ditzy and shallow but they remind me of Elle in Legally Blonde. They don't always look brainy but then they turn around and get into Harvard or wherever surprising everyone.

Posted By: Go Greek!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Swag   

Kat and DG definitely faves

By: Swag
by: carolAug 19, 2014 4:33:38 PM

I would honestly have to say kappa delta is doing awesome and is ranked higher than you put on here

By: carol
by: Above^^^^^CarolAug 19, 2014 5:54:31 PM

Carol must be a KD. The KD's are not higher than TriDelt or Chi-O. In no way shape or form would anyone put them above these houses. They are also not above the other 3. It makes me sad that some KD is trying to ride the coattails of other houses.

By: Above^^^^^Carol
#2  by: saey   

Great rush I would put kd in front of theta and do though

By: saey
by: Right...Aug 19, 2014 5:40:22 PM

Everyone cuts KD First and as soon as possible. Frats won't have anything to do with them.

By: Right...
by: No you don't saey...Aug 19, 2014 5:51:34 PM

No one puts KD ahead of anyone. It is a sorority of last resort. Don't try and use other sororities as a stepping stone.

By: No you don't saey...
by: TUAug 20, 2014 6:25:06 AM

Ummmm saey... Rush hasn't even happened yet so you are clearly someone that doesn't even go to Tulsa. And no... It is not better than DG or Theta and for the record it is also not higher than XO, KKG, or DDD.

By: TU
#3  by: Delusional KD   

@Carol and @seay... Can you people not read??? The poster said it was in Sorority row order not ranking!!! That explains why you would put KD in front of Theta and the only reason since clearly you can't read. C'mon now... You people are clearly trying to be jerks. No way is KD in front of Theta or any other house. It is that simple. There are some sweet KD's but the only reason any girl would go there is when they have no other option. I would make DG and Theta top Tier but it really doesnt matter...The top 5 houses may squabble about who is best but KD is definitely last. The original poster was very generous in their ranking.

By: Delusional KD
by: PSAAug 20, 2014 8:24:04 PM

If you are rushing, look for the house you feel most comfortable in. None of the houses are really a bad choice. My experience has been that 5 of the 6 were respectable. As in if you state you were in ABC, it was like ok that's respectable. KD was kind of the catch all but they do seem to have a good sisterhood. And KD is a strong sorority nationally--as are all the ones at TU so go in with an open mind.

By: PSA
#4  by: Good one Carol!!!    

Bwahahaha... 1st Carol can't read that it isn't in sorority row order and not a ranking. Then she tries to say that KD should be ranked higher when the only 2 houses higher in sorority row order are DDD and XO. Listen up... KD is not even in the same class as DDD, XO, or the other houses. It may be a sad story but it is true. They are not in the same league as the top 5 houses. Of course, I think my house is best but I'm not going to get all over Greek Rank and toot it as number 1.

By: Good one Carol!!!
#5  by: Hey original poster   

There's only 2 explanations for your pros/cons...
1) You are a KD and that's why you are trying to be nice about the house.
2) You really are a good person and feel bad for the kd's. The problem is they took the inch you have them and ran with it by trying to make if sound like they were a top house. I get it... You are one of those people that sees the good regardless. Unfortunately, the KD's have some really mean girls in their house. They post their drama all over social media. It is sad. There are some nice girls but there are a lot of downright dirty and bitter ones in that house. You would think they would at least be kind to one another but nope.,,

By: Hey original poster
#6  by: Top   

Theta and DDD are the best IMO.

By: Top
#7  by: ^   

Good assessment.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.