DG
SDT
KD
Alpha Phi
Phi Sig
Gamma Phi

By: Real Rankings
#2  by: LOL   

@RealRankings... hahahahah you must be in DG? everyone knows they aren't #1... i'd probably say KD is first, maybe alpha phi second? they definitely got better this year and last year

By: LOL
#3  by: but really   

have you seen kd's pc this year? yikes. and everyone knows alpha phis are just the dg left overs

By: but really
#4  by: Actual Rankings   

DG
KD
SDT
Alpha phi
Phi sig
Gamma Phi/Chi O

By: Actual Rankings
#5  by: UR13   

DG is pretty but all of the girls have boyfriends, which makes guys not want to mix with them. Some of them definitely think they are better than everyone else. And when I say some, I mean most. KD def. has some nice girls, but they are easy. SDT is cute and so is alpha phi. Chi O is definitely not the new Gamma Phi. While they started off weird, the new pc is pretty cute. They're moving up in the ranks

By: UR13
#6  by: ur15   

chi o's not the new gamma phi, yeah some of their girls are weird but their pc this year brought them up, fun to mix with. dg had the best pc this year and everyone knows it.

By: ur15
by: not stupidMar 6, 2015 2:04:39 PM

that's so sweet of you.

By: not stupid
#7  by: but really    

this year sdt and alpha phi def got the best girls. Alpha phi got some kd girls while SDT got some DG girls. SDT and Alpha phi are not on the top while KD def moved down the list. But the sweetheart image Alpha phi used to have def doesn't apply to their younger girls. Chi O has got some good and bad, but they r def not gamma phi.

By: but really
#8  by: agree with ur15   

DG got the best pledges, then probably SDT then Alpha phi. id say KD dropped a lot. all the sororities here are really different, its hard to rank whos best because it really depends on what youre looking for. if youre looking for a girlfriend, DG girls are good for that, someone to rage with, KD or SDT. DG probably is the most well respected and most people would consider them number 1, but SDT and KD are still in the top 3. in my opinion the rest really dont matter

By: agree with ur15
#9  by: fratty   

real rankings now at least in my opinion
DG
alpha phi
sdt
kd
chi o/phi sig
gamma phi

By: fratty
#10  by: eh   

alpha phi and SDT should be on the same level, SDT could even be a little higher.

By: eh
by: FrattyJan 6, 2015 2:00:58 PM

^okay sdt

By: Fratty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.