facebook

hazing

by: pnm

Is there intense hazing here? I know it is a small school, but is it as intense as it is at bigger universities such as southern schools? Thanks!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

if you're in SDT. moderate hazing at phi sig and KD. the rest don't haze.

By: yes
#2  by: yup   

SDT hazes hardcore.

By: yup
#3  by: not like southern schools   

sdt, kd, and phi sig might haze but its nothing compared to big, southern schools or like in movies. i have friends in all those chapters and ive never heard of anyone being put in danger or feeling uncomfortable, mostly just annoying tasks to do. shouldn't deter you from rushing

By: not like southern schools
#4  by: butt   

don't listen to rumors about hazing, including those above. our school is too strict for hazing to even be possible

By: butt
by: lolJan 24, 2015 11:04:31 PM

sdt hazes, if you deny that you're either not in greek life or you're an SDT.

By: lol
by: I am reporting thisthreadNov 17, 2015 9:48:08 AM

to the Greekrank admin- I don't think you even understand how serious it is to say that a sorority is hazing -if there really where incidents of hazing going on the chapter would be either shut down or put on probation. I suspect that this is just another way to hurt another sororities reputation. Kappa Delta does not haze. period. I am sure that the other sororities do not as well- be careful what you say on here and it is unfounded.

By: I am reporting thisthread
#5  by: Truth   

I don't go to UofR, I go to RIT and I can tell you that whether sororities haze or not, they WILL tell you that they DO NOT haze. Some may be telling the truth, others may not. Seems as though a few people have mentioned on here three sororities that haze, so they more than likely do, DESPITE people trying to tell you that "there is no hazing on campus."

By: Truth
#6  by: ur   

SDT's pledging is more intense but all my friends in SDT said they didn't feel hazed, they were just busy and had lots to learn.

By: ur
by: NoApr 27, 2016 12:11:56 AM

Last year a good friend of mine joined SDT. There was a few nights she came back to the dorm crying. They definitely haze unless they turned it down a bit

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.