facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Rochester - UR General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The Rose   

I would agree with the above comments regarding the fraternities. I also heard that there maybe a new fraternity coming to UR possibily for 2014 or 2015. I hope so.

By: The Rose
#2  by: fratman   

Not gonna happen "rose" sorry to disappoint. We don't need any more tho to be honest.

By: fratman
by: LolMay 20, 2015 6:32:15 PM

I guess you didn't know what was going on fratman.

By: Lol
#3  by: logan   

Actually beta theta pi is coming to campus next fall. I wish the school would let the frats do more. They can really make life on this campus so much more fun. however, i do think that there is a fraternity here for everyone. The only thing that matters is that you end up with the guys you like the most.

By: logan
by: ActuallyMay 20, 2015 6:34:28 PM

From what I read, Beta Theta Pi is colonizing next Fall. So your prediction was a year early.

By: Actually
#4  by: but actually   

all the lax bros who peaked in high school are now in theta chi, sam boys love party favors, sig chis are short rich kids with napoleon complexes, du is more quirky and "alternative", only freshmen boys and sig eps like sig ep, dkes are frequently mixed up with the cast of jersey shore, chi phi will ruphie you, alpha del is the literature frat and thats about all that matters

By: but actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.