facebook

which frat should i join??? (1)

by: Helpful Brother

The time of Spring Rush is near, and so freshmen will have their first opportunity to join Greek Life. Naturally many will turn to this site to help them decide where (or if) they'll want to rush. If you're looking for someone to tell you which fraternity is the best/worst or categorize their stereotypes I'm afraid you won’t find it in this post, but if you read to the end, I believe you'll find it helpful deciding where/if to rush.
Firstly, we need to talk about this site. It is my personal opinion that it is useful for knowing what the general attitude of campus is toward a particular fraternity. That being said, please take everything you read here with a grain of salt. There is self-reporting to increase ratings and extreme stereotyping that will decrease ratings, try to figure out which are which. On a personal note, I dislike the idea of “ranking” fraternities. Each fraternity has a unique personality, that fits some better than others. Your goal should be to find the fraternity that is the best fit for you, not trying to join the “best” fraternity. This website is a great place to ask questions about the rush and pledging process, but make sure you talk to a brother before you decided whether to believe a rumor you hear.

Posted By: Helpful Brother
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.