facebook

beta vs. phi delt

by: vs

How do they compare?

Posted By: vs
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: no phi delt   

Phi delt is still trying to get kids who went beta to join and gave out more bids than even came to their final hours

By: no phi delt
by: WeFeb 24, 2016 6:50:53 PM

Is that allowed? Anyhow, what's the argument to switch? "Come with us to avoid Beta's rigorous pledge process?"

By: We
by: What?Feb 24, 2016 8:28:24 PM

I've never once seen Beta and "rigorous pledging" used together ever.

By: What?
#12  by: girso   

the huge difference between numbers at final hours and the fact that phi delt is still trying to poach guys from other fraternities settles this

By: girso
#13  by: Red-eye   

Beta and Phi Delt are so weak. Glorified intramural clubs you pay dues for. Sad.

By: Red-eye
#14  by: plz   

update me

By: plz
#15  by: Frat   

I would say that Phi Delt is socially less fun than Beta and their house location is worse then Beta. I would also include Phi Society in this comparison because Phi Society has many social events with sororities similar to Phi Delt and Beta. The only difference is that Phi Society throws parties inside their actual house because they are not dry.

By: Frat
by: AJan 11, 2017 9:11:42 PM

Phi society is nothing like beta or phi delt. Phi society is the guys who didn't get bids to Elmo who didn't get bids to pika who didn't get bids to Sammy who ended up in phi society. phi society throws basement parties with first year girls and that's pretty much it. Also, beta is no longer dry and phi delt has a large satellite house right across the street where they can drink so I wouldn't really call that the distinguishing factor

By: A
by: AJan 11, 2017 9:13:11 PM

Phi society is nothing like beta or phi delt. Phi society is the guys who didn't get bids to Elmo who didn't get bids to pika who didn't get bids to Sammy who ended up in phi society. phi society throws basement parties with first year girls and that's pretty much it. Also, beta is no longer dry and phi delt has a large satellite house right across the street where they can drink so I wouldn't really call that the distinguishing factor

By: A
by: GuestJan 13, 2017 7:52:36 PM

Pretty sure Phi Society is better than Pike.

By: Guest
by: uhJan 13, 2017 10:32:13 PM

^i think you're going but im not sure....

By: uh
by: yJan 15, 2017 1:40:31 PM

Pika has a membership review every time there's a food fight and pledges get ketchup on their shirts.

By: y
#16  by: woke   

Researching frats and want to know if these ratings and comparisons are still true

By: woke
#17  by: HAHA   

both are awesome frats

By: HAHA
#18  by: rn   

Both are softer than most top tier sororities

By: rn
#19  by: so   

news -- they are both DRY

By: so
#20  by: royy   

fake news.

Beta isn't dry

By: royy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.