facebook

beta bans alcohol

by: newser

OXFORD, OHIO, February 2, 2018 –
Beta Theta Pi’s Board of Trustees announced today its commitment to six initial strategies that will chart the organization’s future. In furtherance of providing safe homes that promote the cherished values of our Fraternity, all Beta Theta Pi chapter housing shall be substance-free by August 15, 2020.

Posted By: newser
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 24
#51  by: Heyyyy   

Bump

By: Heyyyy
#52  by: Tbh   

Is this true

By: Tbh
#53  by: Guest   

I was really eager to come to UVA and rush but my mom said I could join a frat and I asked why and she said because of hazing and drinking so I joined Beta.

She doesn't think it's a fraternity either.

By: Guest
#54  by: o   

Betas have long believed that the Fraternity should provide a sense of home and belonging that flows from the alignment of our environments and organizational values. Betas also believe that true brotherhood
is fostered through shared social experiences that facilitate trust and deep, meaningful relationships. Our homes, be those chapter houses or a sense of belonging within the brotherhood, shape our cultures. In this critical and defining moment within our Fraternity, as well as the Greek movement, it is essential that we do everything within our power to promote the safety of our members and guests and the health of our chapter cultures. Beta Theta Pi is a champion for the safety and welfare of our members, as well as an interfraternal leader in the Greek world.

By: o
#55  by: idchief   

Has UVA Beta voted to adopt this? What happens if they don't?

By: idchief
#56  by: Doesn’t matter   

They’ll still party no worries

By: Doesn’t matter
#57  by: time   

They have till the end of the semester to vote on adopting this rule as a chapter.

By: time
#58  by: brackets   

Will this hurt Beta's ranking or will help them?

By: brackets
#59  by: ques   

If Beta says they're officially dry and they're actually not, is it an Honor violation?

By: ques
by: Beta BoisMar 14, 2018 8:20:54 AM

Don't worry they already have half of honor

By: Beta Bois
#60  by: @bois   

If they're only telling that lie to their nationals, is it still an honor code violation?

By: @bois

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.