facebook

fall recruitment

by: Unhfreshman

Can someone please tell me the sororities that are top, middle and bottom tier and the stereotypes/how each chapter is know for on campus? I'm mostly interested in the four others besides KD because I've heard a lot about KD already. Thank you, just want to be up to date!

Posted By: Unhfreshman
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: love KD and AXO   

truthfully they are the strongest sororities on campus. they really are best in grades, involvement and truthfully popularity. You will see when you go through rush.

By: love KD and AXO
#12  by: coo   

top-azd/alpha phi
middle-chio/axo
bottom-kd

all great houses but azd definitely has the best bond in my opinion! alpha phi is hard to get into but they have a sick house

By: coo
by: LolNov 7, 2015 9:28:47 AM

On what campus? Do you even go to UNH? AZD barely exists and Aphi is dying. KD, Chio, are the only houses worth looking at, AXO is middle tier.

By: Lol
#13  by: Hey   

Top: Aphi and AXO
Middle: ChiO and AZD
Bottom: KD

Phi Sig can't be ranked because they got on campus last semester

By: Hey
by: AgreeJun 30, 2017 1:13:05 PM

This is the first true representation of rankings on Greek life at UNH

By: Agree
by: NoJul 6, 2017 8:07:00 AM

I agree that AXO is top tier, but I wouldn't put aphi there and I wouldn't put KD at the bottom. On a separate note: if you're reading this before you go through recruitment this fall, don't let this shape your experience. You'll be surprised by the houses that you like and dislike and you'll find where you fit in regardless of this list.

By: No
by: Agreed Oct 16, 2017 1:08:17 PM

Totally agree with this ranking. Totally fair

By: Agreed
by: WellOct 25, 2017 2:45:43 PM

I strongly agree with this ranking. But someone always has to be on top and someone is always on bottom. Every house is great and has strengths and weaknesses.

By: Well
#14  by: truth   

alpha phi and axo definitely would be considered top if you're looking from a campus/frat point of view - just based on looks and personality.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.