facebook

fall recruitment

by: Unhfreshman

Can someone please tell me the sororities that are top, middle and bottom tier and the stereotypes/how each chapter is know for on campus? I'm mostly interested in the four others besides KD because I've heard a lot about KD already. Thank you, just want to be up to date!

Posted By: Unhfreshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: wildcat   

top aphi
middle chi o axo
bottom kd

By: wildcat
by: no waySep 6, 2015 6:09:28 PM

true tier:
top chio/KD
middle AXO
bottom Alpha Pi

is alpha pi top- to be a top tier you have to have good grades- alpha phi you are the bottom.

Grades: AXO, Chi O KD and then Alpha PI

Greek Awards for 2014- 2015
Greek Ambassadors: Alyssa Holland of Alpha Xi Delta, Jessica Warren of Kappa Delta and Annie Shields of Alpha Phi
Greek Emerging Leaders: Cameron Cook of Phi Mu Delta and Simone Rivard of Delta Xi Phi
Greeks of the Year: Colleen Kelty of Alpha Xi Delta, Jonathan Mullaney of Sigma Nu and Thomas Stephen of Phi Mu Delta
Most Improved Chapter: Pi Kappa Alpha
Chapter of Excellence: Phi Mu Delta
Outstanding Academic/Intellectual Initiative: Kappa Delta
Outstanding Risk Management: Lambda Chi Alpha
Outstanding Advisor: Katie Foster of Alpha Phi
Outstanding Collaborative Program: Sigma Phi Epsilon & Project Sunshine
Outstanding Community Service: Tau Kappa Epsilon-Wildcat Mentors and United Greek Association’s Wildcat Friends Social
Outstanding Extended Network: Alpha Xi Delta’s Centennial Celebration
Outstanding Service to a Chapter: Meaghan Graham, Kappa Delta House Mom
Outstanding Membership Development: Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Outstanding Values Based Recruitment: Delta Xi Phi
Pillars of Athena: Kelly Ciapciak of Sigma Alpha and Kevin McAleese of Lambda Chi Alpha
Unsung Greeks: Erik VanDenBerghe of Theta Chi and Sara Santos of Sigma Alpha

By: no way
#2  by: Don't be a snob   

Trust me you don't know anything about KD

By: Don't be a snob
by: UNH GreekJul 19, 2015 11:30:08 AM

@Unhfreshman, if you've heard enough about KD, you would know they have better things to do than sit on greek rank and read negative comments like yours. Xoxo :)

By: UNH Greek
by: Don't be a SnobJul 22, 2015 10:10:51 AM

@unh freshman lol you're so new I just feel bad for you. I'm not in that house but I know plenty of the girls who are. With an attitude like that you aren't good enough for greek life at all. Hope you're rejected by all of them.

By: Don't be a Snob
by: Don't be a SnobJul 22, 2015 10:12:42 AM

@unh freshman lol you're so new I just feel bad for you. I'm not in that house but I know plenty of the girls who are. With an attitude like that you aren't good enough for greek life at all. Hope you're rejected by all of them.

By: Don't be a Snob
by: Don't even go hereSep 16, 2015 4:42:01 PM

@UNH GREEK Just thought it was funny because....
clearly you are on greek rank reading comments so your reply is pretty study.

Xoxo :)

By: Don't even go here
#3  by: UNH Greek   

The most important thing about formal recruitment is to keep an open mind! Don't judge a house based on gossip, opinions, and GDI's who post on this site. You don't know anything about a house until you've seen it and have talked to sisters. That being said, there really is no "stereotype" for each house. While some houses have more girls who fit the lilly wearing, always has a bow in her hair girl, there are also girls in those same houses who are laid back and do not own a piece of preppy clothing.
My advice for you would be to change your attitude your snobby opinion will not get you far in recruitment. You don't know anything about Greek life until you've joined. You have no right to judge a house you know absolutely nothing about.

By: UNH Greek
#4  by: I would agree   

I Ike kd the most. I think this was posted by another sorority just trying to look good. Kd is to classy for that. Pm's you will see when you go through rush good luck

By: I would agree
#5  by: Truth   

Top axo azd
Middle chi o
Bottom aphi

By: Truth
by: righhtJul 22, 2015 10:57:29 PM

If you're going for the worst sisterhood and average looking girls as top tier then OK

By: righht
#6  by: it just is   

Top- a phi
upper middle/ lower top- chi o
middle- azd/ axo
lower- KD

By: it just is
#7  by: XX   

you shouldn't go into recruitment with that mind set and you also shouldn't believe everything that you hear! trust me it'll screw you over in the long run

By: XX
#8  by: No   

Kd is top tier. The alpha phi that keeps posting on here they are tops when they are on everyone's radar with that bad recruitment video fron ALABAMA. . Looks like damage control to me. ALOHA PHI really?

By: No
by: Don't even go hereSep 16, 2015 4:47:41 PM

I can not even get over how rude you all are to one another on here. I came to this website to help a friend at UNH get prepared for rush...

I don't know anything about your APhi chapter but the controversy over the Bama APhi was speaking to all of Greek life not just their chapter. It was used as an example for what every other chapter in the U.S. is doing. Much of the criticism insulted the integrity of greek life and the hard work sorority woman do every year. I think that it is shameful to use that as a way to bring down other organization..

By: Don't even go here
#9  by: now   

We have a jealous chio are azd on here

By: now
#10  by: UNH   

It's all about perception, KD has had problems in the past but after last few years it's a totally new house, you can't judge it because most of the stuff people hear is outdated. It's a house still climbing, so I guess it'll attract the kind of person who wants to help build something amazing as opposed to someone who wants to jump into something that's already made for her.

By: UNH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.