facebook

should i wait for pi phi to come back?

by: yay

My mom and two aunts were Pi Phis here. I really want to join a fun sorority. But I also want to be in my legacy house. Should I wait for them to come back or go through rush?

Posted By: yay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhel   

There's no guarantee that pi phi is coming back and honestly they don't deserve to be welcomed back to the Greek community after what they did. There have been rumors of them coming back for years and they're still not back.
Go through recruitment and find a home in a chapter that's already established here. Just because you're a legacy for a certain chapter doesn't mean that's necessarily where you belong.

By: Panhel
#2  by: go through recruitment!    

Although Pi Phi has the ability to come back in the spring, there's no guarantee and it's highly doubtful they will. Their board has yet to vote on when to return and many alums don't want it to happen just yet. My advice would be to go through recruitment because you will be able to find a chapter that suits you, not just a name that you are a legacy of. Then make your decision if you still want to wait for Pi Phi.

By: go through recruitment!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.