University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: Seriously   

Your a joke

By: Seriously
#32  by: ummmm   

i think you meant you'RE a joke...you must be a DZ.

By: ummmm
#33  by: Look at Total Rating   

If you look at the total ratings then you can see which sororities are the cattiest and who come on this website to self rank and hate. Girls going through recruitment, if you see this, don't use this website for any basis of your choice. It's completely out of whack and real world Greek life isn't like this at all. There are beautiful, classy, intelligent women in every single one of these chapters. This website is disgusting and girls should be embarrassed by themselves for coming here so often. What happened to GREEK UNITY?

By: Look at Total Rating
#34  by: Rankings   

DZ and ZTA

Middle
SK and ADPi

Bottom
AGD and AXiD

By: Rankings
#35  by: Fall 2012   

DZ will DOMINATE recruitment.

By: Fall 2012
#36  by: Fall 2012   

Obviously this website is a joke site, and anyone in greek life will tell you so. Every chapter has something different to offer and every girl will find her own perfect fit. Don't take any of the ranking or comments to heart, it's all from catty girls who can't stay out of drama. Go into recruitment with a open mind and you will find LOVE IN YOUR LETTERS.

By: Fall 2012
#37  by: Hey Fall 2012   

And all the girls love each other and have old fashioned tea parties and marry rich frat guys and live happily ever after...NOT

By: Hey Fall 2012
#38  by: PNMs   

If your Rho Gam is named Amber, run for your life!

By: PNMs
#39  by: Going through?   

If you are a girl thinking about going through recruitment, close this webpage right now. You will find nothing but a few catty girls (and a handful of boys) who are making all of UNLV's Greek Life reputation go way down. I promise you that your day to day sorority life experience will be nothing like what is shown here.

By: Going through?
#40  by: Enough already   

I'm in ADPi and I'm actually tired of Erika spamming fb and greekrank with hot 100 posts. I hope you win but this is all getting to be annoying.

By: Enough already

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.