facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: ALL   

To ALL of you who call out names: You are weak. You have all of these negative things to say but probably don't have enough personal integrity to be able to say these comments face to face. Get a backbone, find someway to enrich your character and be brave in person like you are online. I can guarantee none of you will do it, because you are weak, cowardly, and simple. Please at least consider being good people, give your family something to be proud of.

By: ALL
#2  by: Greek   

Sorority ranks:

Tier 1:
ADpi
SK
DZ

Tier 2:
AGD
ZTA

Tier 3:
AxiD

By: Greek
#3  by: Open Minded   

To freshman thinking of going through recruitment. Please close this site and never look back!!! Greek life will be the best thing you ever do, and no matter what house you go, you'll be happy about that choice for the rest of your life! Don't let this site discourage or influence your decision!

By: Open Minded
#4  by: ZTAalumUNT   

Zeta's around the world are assumed to have to call the Zeta's at UNLV sisters. You girls should be assumed on how rude, judgmental and catty you are not only to PNM but to other sorority girls and sisters as well. Being fake and only judging a girl but how gorgeous she is and how rich is shameful that's not what sisterhood or sororities are meant for. They are meant to bring a diverse of girls together to have a sisterly bond for the rest of their lives. How can you have a sisterly bond when all your girls look identical?

By: ZTAalumUNT
#5  by: Guy's rating   

This is from a guy's point of view for Fall 11:

Top Tier
DZ, ZTA (beautiful, nice girls)

Middle Tier
Just about everybody else lol (some hotties in each sorority, some quality nice girls but not the same consistency)

By: Guy's rating
#6  by: LOL   

Agree. DZ and ZTA.

By: LOL
#7  by: Guy's rating    

Maybe DZ and ZTA are mean to other girls but as a guy they're all nice towards me. They're fun and some are really smart. I don't see them that often around other sororities so I can't comment on how they treat females. I can't lie though, diversity-wise DZ and ZTA aren't up there lol

By: Guy's rating
#8  by: ALUMN   

Actually sororities weren't founded so a bunch of girls can judge each other harshly and only except pretty, thin girls into their sisterhood. They were founded to bring a group of diverse girls together into a sisterhood and not only give back to the community but to also learn more about the different cultures out there. Most sororities around the country aren't as judgmental as the ones on the west coast. The whole west coast is superficial there's more to a girl then beauty and how thin she is. With that said I wish my sorority when attending UNLV was more diverse but I did love my sisters and I'll always love them. I just think some of the sorority groups on campus should stop judging the girl on how she looks. That's the one thing I would have changed other then that Greek life is the best :)

By: ALUMN
#9  by: Tfm   

Every Sorority has something in common... At least your better than zeta. Every fraternity hates them cause there a joke. If they acted like a Greek organization instead of a group of alcoholic floozies then maybe people would respect them

By: Tfm
#10  by: Haha   

It's funny how zta thinks there a popular sorority

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.