facebook

which frats and sororities hang out together?

by: ZOOMASS

Which frats and sororities hang out together? Which ones date? Which ones parties? you know what I mean

Posted By: ZOOMASS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

I'm in Greek life and the only frats I hear throw down often is pike, theta chi, ATG, TKE, and FIJI. Basically the frats that have houses. In terms of dating I have not heard of any single sorority or fraternity forbidding it. And yes a lot in people in Greek life date and it's usually other Greeks. Who hangs out with who is a sketchy area. It really depends on a lot of factors and who u ask. this is what I have heard and seen. Not trying to dis any frats by not mentioning them in the party section it's just I have not heard of any parties from your chapter and chi o, sig kap, axo, igu, and kkg haven't said anything about ur parties....

By: Depends
by: yoMar 11, 2014 1:30:35 PM

FIJI and TKE never have parties and open GDI parties aren't what counts as parties idiot

By: yo
#2  by: duh   

Its a panhellenic rule that sororities cant drink in their houses, so no sororities really have major parties

By: duh
by: duhMar 12, 2014 12:45:49 AM

oh and pretty much ever sorority and fraternity mix with each other at some point but from what ive heard these are the sororities and frternities that are kindish close if i had to say but like i said the whole greek community is pretty close

kkg and Pike
Sk and Theta chi
SDT and AEPi
IGU and Phi sig
ChiO and TKE
AEPhi and ZBT

By: duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.