facebook

pref?

by: pnm

Nervous about pref night during rush, I've heard some scary cult like things happen?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

there isn't any actual ritual, but there are ceremonies that the sororities do. it can be weird because its your first exposure to the kind of ceremonial things that greek organizations do but keep an open mind! they're things that have been done for hundreds of years, and tie every member in the world together!

By: sorority
#2  by: Hey   

Pref ceremonies are all different and special to each chapter. Of the 2 I went to, one was more creepy and one was honestly so amazing and heartwarming. Pref really shows where you belong and enviro emotion, it solidifies which chapter you will really belong in! Not going to lie, I thought I wanted the chapter with the more creepy pref, however after going to the other one I realized it was where I belonged. Keep an open mind and good luck!

By: Hey
by: SkeeterJul 20, 2017 6:36:32 PM

What happened for the creepy one?

By: Skeeter
#3  by: Hey   

I won't go in to details, but I did not get a warm and fuzzy feeling and it lead me to a different chapter that I belonged in.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.