facebook

trisigma

by: 111111

What are trisigma girls like in comparison to other sororities?

Posted By: 111111
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jkdld   

We mixed them last semester and they were pretty chill. They're new and don't really have a stereotype which is refreshing. Every girl I talked to was pretty chill and fun-loving.

By: jkdld
#2  by: :)   

wide mix of girls, lots of girls that aren't your typical "sorority" girl but like to go out and have a good time, don't haze

By: :)
#3  by: Z   

They seem like a nice group of wholesome girls. A lot of them are either STEM majors or in the business school, so i've seen them in my classes and they're pretty smart. But we also had a mixer with them and they were down to party, have a good time, willing to talk to anyone. I was impressed with how well they're doing considering they just got started.

By: Z
#4  by: Lol   

They suck

By: Lol
#5  by: Yikes   

They don't all suck, that's harsh, but the self ranking here is outta control

By: Yikes
#6  by: Suck   

No they suck

By: Suck
#7  by: Dj Khaled   

If you say something negative about them, you're gonna instantly see down votes. Anything positive = upvotes

Moral of the story: HEAVY SELF-RANKING = huge rep hit

By: Dj Khaled
#8  by: 12   

seen some tri sig girls walking around in their letters and they were cute.

By: 12
#9  by: 6969   

I was friends with a lot of the tri sigma girls before they joined and have nothing but good things to say about them

By: 6969
#10  by: Gucci Mane   

You can never have too much sauce, but to get lost in the sauce means that's too much sauce. Translation: Tri Sig heavily self ranks on this site

By: Gucci Mane

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.