facebook

from sk

by: Please stop

Can the Sk sister that keeps starting fights on here and commenting on every discussion please stop? It's making the whole chapter look bad. And if it's not an Sk sister and it's a different chapter trying to make us look bad, also please stop. It's petty (whoever it is, sister or not) and totally unnecessary.

Posted By: Please stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

as someone from SK, yes please stop. 99% of us like chi o, don't care about ratings, and just read this website for fun and don't try to make us seem better on here.

By: YES
#2  by: SK sisters   

Speaking for a majority of our chapter, none of us actually care about greek rank. There's definitely some sisters who use it (clearly), but isn't there in every chapter? I guess the girls who do use it are vocal and aren't good at pretending to not be in SK. please don't let the actions of a few determine your view of our whole chapter. honestly, most of us are pretty nice, have tons of friends in other chapters, don't care where we are in "rank", act panhellenic-ly, and definitely have no issue with chi omega (so so so many of us pref at sk and chi o and still have many friends in the chapter). its unfortunate that a group who are vocal make us look bad, but if you get to know us you'll realize most of us don't care about this website at all and aren't as superficial and stuck up as we're made to seem. whether you're in our chapter or not, please stop using greek rank to make us look bad!

By: SK sisters
#3  by: yup   

well i'm not in sk but i'm glad someone in it made this post. it's frankly not just annoying for everyone else but also embarrassing for you that every single post on here, even the specific rankings of other chapters, turns into a fight about sk. i'm sure it's not your whole chapter and good for these sisters for speaking up cause it looks really bad for not just your chapter but all of panhel to pnms. in reality there is almost no drama among the chapters at umass!

By: yup
#4  by: Yes   

As a sister from a chapter not in Sk, I can confirm that I love a lot of sks and so many chi os are friends with those girls. It sucks that a few girls don't have any class but definitely not a representation of the whole chapter.

By: Yes
#5  by: SK sister   

From an Sk sister, thank you to the ladies above! it means a lot and is relieving to know that people realize that this is not something our chapter condones or supports in any way. We know there is sisters who use it but there's nothing we can really do except hope they mature and stop using greek rank completely. its upsetting that we're reflecting negatively on the panhellenic community because we love girls in other chapters so much and don't want them to think that we're using this website to bash them!! its even more embarrassing to think of pnm's coming on here and thinking that we are a chapter who supports the use of this site that is filled with so much hate. i think many girls felt they needed to come on here and defend themselves after someone posted about us being "sigma kattle" but at the same time it does not excuse bashing other chapters and trying to make it seem like we are the best thing ever.

By: SK sister
#6  by: Embarrassing   

The fact that this thread exists and this issue couldn't be handled internally is an embarrassment to SK. Barely anyone even uses this website u shouldn't need to write public paragraphs telling your own sisters to stop using it

By: Embarrassing
by: WellJul 11, 2016 8:32:23 AM

I'm not in SK, but to be fair, a lot of people use this site, even if they never post. You also can't really get people in trouble for it because it's anonymous and could be other people. Like you can't tell on someone if you don't know who it is

By: Well
by: stopJul 11, 2016 9:56:03 AM

agreed, if your sisters are doing something that makes the chapter look bad then discuss that in chapter and in private not on a site where all PNM's can see. you clearly still care about rankings and how you come off on a website more than you do in person.

By: stop
#7  by: why   

the fact that SK made this thread and continues to try and defend themselves is ridiculous. If few of you SK girls go on this site then there wouldn't be SK girls bashing on other peoples posts every time something new comes up.

By: why
by: UmmJul 11, 2016 10:17:26 AM

The point was that a few girls DO comment of every post and that's why the original thread was asking them to stop. Just because there's a comment on every post doesn't mean it's from different girls, and that was the point. Just like there's a few girls from another chapter who comment on every post and negatively represent their own chapter.

By: Umm
#8  by: Calm down   

The girl who made this thread obviously cares what pnms think about her chapter, but since when is that a bad thing? Sk isn't the top chapter on campus but they are a good sorority and there's nothing wrong with them posting a positive post asking people to stop writing negative things on this site. Clearly girls from every chapter use this site as well as many pnms prior to recruitment, and this post was just trying to say that most sks (just like most girls from other chapters) wouldn't write negative things or start fights on here. There's no way to handle this "privately" since it's an anonymous site and obviously the girls have been told that writing on it isn't allowed. The commenters above are also proof that other chapters use this site (as well as the 100 rankings for each chapter)

By: Calm down
#9  by: ...   

I'm really sick of SK girls coming on here and saying mean things about other chapters. It's painfully obvious that SK does this by far the most out of anyone, and it's so un-Panhellenic. I definitely agree that it's not every girl, in fact I have a close friend in one of the older PC's who told me she's embarrassed by the younger PC's doing things like this.

Just stop, you're a great chapter but insecurity don't look cute on you.

By: ...
by: WhatAug 3, 2016 7:21:27 PM

If you read this website the majority of negative comments target sk. They also target chi omega a lot which is strange since everyone claims chi o uses this site too much. Sk and chi o get the most negative comments on this site yet people claim they "run the website" but obviously they aren't saying such awful things about themselves. I'm not sure why you're claiming sk is saying bad things since most chapters don't have many recent ratings at all and especially not recent negative ratings

By: What
by: ^^yepAug 3, 2016 7:51:36 PM

I'm not in SK but that's very true. SDT Anf kappa have many recent self ranks and are always quick to try to call out SK. Ever thought that maybe some of this is people trying to make SK look bad? It's natural they would get hate being one of the better houses but kappa skips out of so much of it lol

By: ^^yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.