facebook

real accurate rankings

by: Not Sigma Kappa

Sororities
Top: Kappa, SK (easily the best two on campus, but SK is the perfect mix of classy and hot but also will accept girls who are overweight unlike kappa but are still the most selective during recruitment because they are the most popular during recruitment)
Upper Middle: SDT (super chill girls that know how to party but aren't as classy as SK or hot as Kappa and SK, but be careful of their pledging - it's harder than SKs perfect and easy process)
Middle: XO, (XO is where the girls who didn't get bids to SK go - but since they wanted SK there is obviously something awesome about these girls!
Lower Middle: AEPhi (would maybe be higher in the rankings if they weren't constantly trying to make themselves seem better on this website, who does that right?)
Bottom: AXO, IGU (still check them out because everyone in Panhel rocks!)

Fraternities:
Top: Theta Chi, Phi Sig, TKE (all hang out with the hottest sorority... Sigma Kappa)
Middle: Pike, AEPi (seriously on the decline, need to stop spending so much time with Kappa SDT and Aephi, would maybe be top tier if they hung out with SK more)
Everyone else irrelevant

But remember every Greek organization is super special and unique and you should go where you feel most comfortable!

Posted By: Not Sigma Kappa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

While this is true, it's embarrassing whoever wrote this is trying to make it look like SK wrote this and make them look bad. Even tho it's all actually true, just know it wasn't someone in SK who wrote this bc no one would be that stupid

By: Lol
by: lmaoJun 12, 2016 3:58:45 PM

I think this post is (in good humor) mocking the overly positive rankings of SK throughout this site, since it's well-known that SK spends a lot of time on GreekRank. No one would ever believe a sister actually wrote this.

By: lmao
by: lmao againJun 12, 2016 8:50:53 PM

hey whoa I have nothing against SK, I have several good friends in the chapter! however if you read greekrank it's clear they do post a lot- all I was saying is the original post is obviously not an actual SK.

By: lmao again
#2  by: Yeah   

Wait also idk why someone said Sk overuses this website anyway. They have around the same number of rankings (positive and negative) as all the other chapters. Clearly a few self ranks like anyone else but it didn't seem like more than any other chapter or at least the top few chapters

By: Yeah
#3  by: predicted fall 2016   

top-
sk
kappa

upper middle-
sdt
xo

lower middle-
aephi
axo

bottom-
igu
tri sig

By: predicted fall 2016
#4  by: Greek guy   

Typical SK.

By: Greek guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.