facebook

strictest sororities?

by: Pnm

As a sophomore who is going to rush this year I was wondering what sororities have a reputation for having the most rules/ are the strictest about things like partying?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rumors   

Chi o is the strictest, with very harsh social media rules and rules about when you are allowed to attend fraternity parties. They recently were under social probation and are more strict now calling girls to standards for being drunk. Ocassiobal sober periods.
Sigma kappa is also strict with posting alcohol on social media, but do not control where you can or cannot party and when. They are not allowed to pregame mixers but can drink at them and very rarely call girls to standards for actions at a party. The only sober period is for special occasions.
Kappa is relatively easy going about parties but strongly encourages girls to go to pike even on non-mixer days. They do not have rules about posting to social media and often pregame mixers. The only sober periods are for special occasions.
Sigma delta tau has a strict and relatively long sober period during pledging but after pledging is always down for a party
Aephi has weird rules about parties such as pledges not being allowed to talk to brothers. Random sober periods that seem to be a hassle. No social media rules though.

By: Rumors
by: YepJun 9, 2016 5:21:27 PM

Sigma kappa easily has the best balance. They protect you for the future when employers will look at your social media and seen as the most classy but down to have fun.

By: Yep
by: wait whatJun 16, 2016 3:53:01 PM

I think this post made every sorority out to be much stricter than it is. Never heard of a sober period other than pledging and know that XO is really really laid back about everything other than in-house actions and social media

By: wait what
#2  by: No   

I think this person was asking about the pledging period. That's what the original reply seems to refer to. Also chi o is not that laid back. Thanks

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.