facebook

axo??

by: just wondering

Why is axo considered a bottom tier sorority? I feel like a lot of girls wanted them during recruitment this past fall

Posted By: just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

i've never net someone who wanted AXO. unfortunately, pnms do look at this sight so they see the reputation and on top of that AXO has many weird girls and girls pick up on that. not having a house also effects them. they just give out a try hard vibe and are just not the coolest. i know many nice girls, but every school has bottom tier sororities.

By: nah
#2  by: In defense of alpha chi    

it's important to recognize that a lot of girls specifically choose between AEPhi and Axo because they do not have a house and therefore have more affordable dues (obviously sisters still live together but not as many as AEPhi--AEPhi has accumulated a lot apartments near each other over the years which is a great plus to their chapter)

Girls in alpha chi don't join a sorority for the status (I don't think any of the sisters actually care that they are considered "bottom tier" because they're in it for the sisterhood) the sisterhood is very genuine, down to earth, and the sisters truly love each other

Axo is a great mix of girls, you can find every type of girl in alpha chi which is one of the chapters best qualities--the chapter has no stereotype

Not a single Axo looks like a man (there are actually quite a few gorgeous girls in the chapter) and it is wrong to judge a sorority only on the "attractiveness" of its members. A sorority is about the lifelong friends you make, having girls who will drop everything to help you when you're in need, and finding a home at a big school like UMass, and degrading something that beautiful to only how "hot" the girls are is so ignorant

Despite what this forum says, most of the fraternities and groups that mix with axo like mixing with them

PNMs I urge you to talk with the sisters to know what each chapter is truly like. The real personality and character of the chapters is lost beneath all of the drama, cattiness, and hate on here

By: In defense of alpha chi
by: In defense of alpha chiMay 30, 2016 4:54:03 PM

just to clarify I did not say people go into recruitment dying to be alpha chi

I also didn't say that they are every fraternity's top choice to mix with, I said that the groups they do mix with enjoy mixing with them

But I 100% agree with the last part of you post on going into recruitment with an open mind and being yourself and I'm glad you said that

By: In defense of alpha chi
#3  by: :)   

going off of this, as someone who went through recruitment, the girls of axo seem to have such a genuine sisterhood. I went in with an open mind about every chapter, and although I could not see myself as an alpha chi, everyone who got a bid there seems to love it!! they really do not have a certain "stereotype" as other sororities have, which is a plus. not having a house is the only downside, but once again they do live together off campus and do not have to pay the same amount in dues or follow the same rules other housed sororities do. it sounds corny, but seriously, TRUST THE SYSTEM.

By: :)
#4  by: M.   

They just aren't as good as other sororities

By: M.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.