TKE/AEPI
ALPHA SIG
KAPPA SIG
REST ARE IRRELEVANT

Posted By: greek lyfe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hmmm   

sororities are accurate except I would switch chi o and aephi. for frats aepi might be above tke

By: hmmm
#2  by: Gr8 opinion   

Theta > Pike > AEPi > TKE > Phi Sig
KKG > SDT > SK > Phi > XO

By: Gr8 opinion
by: NahMay 13, 2016 5:43:57 PM

AEPi & tke aren't above phi sig, but pike def is. SDT is below SK.

By: Nah
by: NahMay 14, 2016 4:21:26 AM

^oh, hey whats up phi sig?

By: Nah
by: nahMay 14, 2016 12:48:52 PM

i'm in a sorority and I think phi sig is better than aepi and tke. they have a house which is way bettter for parties, and aepi is geed central

By: nah
by: LmaoMay 26, 2016 5:27:43 PM

You obviously are in an irrelevant frat or a gdi cuz XO is much better then phi. Phi doesn't even have a house.

By: Lmao
#3  by: REAL RANKS   

sororitys:
KKG
SK
SDT
AEPhi
XO
AXO/IGU

Frats
Theta
Pike
Phi sig
Tke
AEPi

By: REAL RANKS
by: .May 13, 2016 9:15:59 PM

word, pike is definitely above phi sig tho

By: .
#4  by: Peepee   

Anyone want to touch my peepee for a dollar?????

By: Peepee
#5  by: hnstly   

After this years pledge classes, i will say things have changed a LOT. Here is my 2016 ranking for this Fall based on the newest members to each organization.

sororitys:
SDT
Kappa
Chi O
AEPhi
SK
AXO
IGU

Frats:
OX
Phi Sig
AEPi
Kappa Sig
PIKE
TKE
Sig Ep/Alpha Sig
rest are pretty irrelevant

By: hnstly
by: LolMay 16, 2016 3:26:49 AM

The day chi o, AEPhi or SDT are above SK and phi sig is above pike .......... Please get real. Clearly an SDT or chi .... Good try tho!

By: Lol
by: WuuuutMay 16, 2016 3:31:08 AM

How would SDT be top if they had to do spring rush? Like you're basing it off pledge classes that makes no sense ...... They didn't have enough people stay in their pledge class to be the panhel requirement & were forced to do spring rush. Good try SDT

By: Wuuuut
by: Nice chi oMay 16, 2016 3:33:42 AM

Convinient how chi o was Greek week partners with OX and put them first. They love phi sig and put them second. They hate SK so put them only above AXO. You guys attempting to rise by putting down SK won't work no one is falling for it. You can keep trying, but making yourselves high rank on this website doesn't mean it will happen in real life.

By: Nice chi o
by: JokeMay 16, 2016 11:39:39 AM

To start with sororities: Sdt could arguably be above Sk but no way above kappa. Chi o and aephi however are not even remotely above Sk, in the view point of guys or girls. Moving on to frats: pike is in no way below kappa sig or aepi. Tke and sig ep should probably also be above kappa sig. Many would put phi sig lower but it depends on who you ask. This person is trying to social climb their own frat or sorority.

By: Joke
by: LolMay 16, 2016 5:31:24 PM

Only a Chi O would put kappa sig above pike sig ep and tke, "based on new recruits" kappa sig wasnt even allowed to recruit this semester whereas pike did well all year sig ep got a recruitment award and im pretty sure tke had the largest class on campus this spring

By: Lol
by: jus sayinMay 18, 2016 7:11:40 PM

Maybe SDT had to do spring rush cuz some girls were too soft but they still easily had the hottest pledge class. SK took a steep decline. Kappa went pretty avg too.

Im assuming they based the fraternity rating based on how good their parties are not necessarily the brothers cuz phi sig is a bunch of squids lol

By: jus sayin
#6  by: not true   

SDT CAN NOT BE ABOVE SK. THEY HAD TO DO SPRING RUSH.

By: not true
by: YoMay 17, 2016 12:58:15 AM

SDT and aephi are way above sigma kattle. You guys are crazy for thinking you're a top house. It's pathetic. Wake up. You're middle at best. Your chapter is full of nerds. Everyone who is normal knows the what the top chapters are.

By: Yo
#7  by: Person    

Wait people are putting phi sig near the top....they are without a doubt near the bottom. Take away the house, they are extremely awkward and cannot hold any conversations, looks are below average and they literally only throw geed parties

By: Person
by: tru butMay 16, 2016 5:46:10 PM

they still have gotten better this yr with new pledge classes & there house still does make them relevant & at least high middle tier. i know for a fact that SK, Chi O and SDT like mixing with Phi Sig, so that means something. I saw them 4 years ago when they were super weird and have gotten a lot better which is a huge plot twist.

By: tru but
#8  by: Junior    

Theta
PIKE
Phi Sig

Aepi
TKE

Let's be clear those top three are steps above the rest of the UMass Greek system. Not just in terms of having physical houses, but they dominate the social scene with sorority mixers, most involved philanthropically, and have the most representation in IFC. Top three finishers in Greek Week for a reason. Maybe some of the "middle tier" frats would be able to make that leap with a real house, but until they get one they'll be at a disadvantage

By: Junior
by: Dj BostonMay 16, 2016 10:29:00 PM

Phi Sig is a bunch of GDI's who didnt get bids elsewhere

By: Dj Boston
by: nah djMay 16, 2016 10:33:41 PM

not true, the newer pledge classes are cool. they're rising

By: nah dj
by: Dj BostonMay 16, 2016 10:58:05 PM

Im starting to feel like PhiSig has a greekrank chair and they wrote this whole post

by: Dj BostonMay 19, 2016 2:57:15 PM

^ who is this GDI?

#9  by: Cassidy Kotyla   

You frickin idiots!!! AXO is #1

By: Cassidy Kotyla
by: DJ Amherst May 19, 2016 5:25:46 PM

DJ Boston checks this site every morning when he wakes up

By: DJ Amherst
by: Hot takeMay 20, 2016 5:38:17 AM

Confirmed: Dj Boston = Phi Sig

By: Hot take
#10  by: DJ Khaled   

DJ Boston is more than one person...

By: DJ Khaled
by: Dj BostonMay 21, 2016 1:12:21 PM

A man has no name

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.