facebook

transferring possibly

by: gammaphitransfer

i'm transferring from a school where gamma phi is considered a 'top' house and are well-known around campus, how is KU's gamma phi chapter?

Posted By: gammaphitransfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gphi   

Good luck, unless you know someone already you will always be considered an outsider. Very cliquish

By: gphi
#2  by: ...   

You better be rich as hell and blonde. Good luck.

By: ...
#3  by: good   

Gphi is arguably the top house here. Obviously other sorority girls will hate on them, but from a fraternity guys prospective, I like them a lot.

By: good
#4  by: ...   

They're top tier but unless you know them beforehand you'll probably hate your life if you join. I would try to meet some first to see if you could tolerate it.

By: ...
#5  by: ?   

My last year's roommate is a Gamma Phi and the comments above seem a little bit snarky and hateful to me. I got to know a lot of the girls in her class and they were all sweet as can be. I feel like I have as many friends in that house as I do in mine. I'd suggest that you ignore the haters. People think writing hateful comments about the top house might raise the value of their own house.

By: ?
#6  by: ^^^   

There's no doubt they're a top house. I don't think anyone above is disputing that. I agree with the notion that they're really exclusive and stuck up. I will say, though, that if you're "in" with them, you're truly "in." They are a really close-knit group of girls, you just have to be one of them to enjoy the perks.

By: ^^^
#7  by: gphi   

It honestly doesn't matter what people think of gphi. Fact is, they only hang out with a couple of frats so it's irrelevant if you consider them a top house or not. They are very cliquish, even within the house. The cliques are strong, but if you are a transfer forget it. You won't be made a part of an established clique. Forget about it. Only a couple of frats even like them, the rest consider them extremely rude and stuck up, which they are. They have a great location and a lot of money but beyond that I've met a lot nicer girls in other houses.

By: gphi
by: noDec 16, 2015 11:04:46 AM

They only go to a few frats because they go to the best frats. Sigep, Phi psi, Sigma Chi, and Beta.

Its very clear when someone is jealous of another house and you are one of those people. I know you don't think that but you actually are, otherwise you wouldn't be talking badly about them.

By: no
by: LOLDec 16, 2015 4:08:15 PM

Lol you're hilarious. Why would anyone be jealous of Gphi? Sorry I like real friends not fake ones that judge you based on your car and your clothes. As to those frats, they have some of the most arrogant douchebags of KU. They treat women like objects. Sorry to burst your bubble little gphi but most people hate you because you're rude mean conceited stuck up b.i.t.c.h.e.s. not because they are jealous. That is why most people hate you, because you think you're so much better than everyone else. Go back to high school.

By: LOL
by: ?Dec 23, 2015 11:20:06 PM

@LOL: I wonder if you can see the irony in your statement.

By: ?
by: ^^ha ha!Dec 26, 2015 7:03:35 PM

No kidding! She's being such a b.i.t.c.h by saying that the G PHIs are "rude mean conceited stuck up b.i.t.c.h.e.s." Why in the world would you say something like that about about another greek? smh...

By: ^^ha ha!
by: ^^^^^^^^^^Jan 8, 2016 3:49:04 PM

Some weird girl has a problem with G Phi and posts on here at every opportunity. Ignore her. They're sweethearts and you will enjoy them if you end up here.

By: ^^^^^^^^^^
#8  by: @LOL   

Considering i'm in a fraternity your post does not make sense

By: @LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.