facebook

gphi

by: Yoogh

Thoughts on Gphi?

Posted By: Yoogh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gphi?   

Honest thoughts. They are super stuck up and exclusive. Only hang with sigep. Are complete b.i.t.c.h.e.s. to other girls on campus and a lot of them are huge s.lu.t.s

By: gphi?
#2  by: ^   

That was rude. To be honest, they are stuck up. But they're also really fun and close with each other. They are a top house.

By: ^
by: trueOct 23, 2015 11:00:44 AM

The reason they're close is because they all know each other before rush. The few that don't actually really hate the house because they are excluded from everyone else. Rude but true.

By: true
#3  by: top houses   

I get so tired of this one girl asking about a top house then tearing it down. If they were as bad as she says, no one would want to join. Instead, the top houses are the ones the pnms want to go back to the most. Whoever the hater is, she needs to go back and read the panhellenic code. She sure as hell has forgotten what it says or has decided that she doesn't have to live by it.

By: top houses
by: @top housesOct 28, 2015 12:53:09 PM

Idk if you're aware but the majority of girls come to gphi knowing a lot of girls already in the house since they pick almost exclusively from JoCo. Oh course a lot of girls want to join since their friends are already in the house. It's like pikapp, all the Wichita guys want in pikapp.
Just because a lot of girls want to join based on that and location, it doesn't mean they're a top house. There are a lot more important qualities of a top house than how many girls want to get in. Like girls want to stick together so the uppity conceited girls of course are all going to want gphi.
Doesnt' take a genius to figure out what pnm's want is not equal to being a top house. Settle down. And dont mention panhellenic code when your title is "top houses". Rather hypocritical.

By: @top houses
by: ^^^^Oct 29, 2015 7:42:22 PM

butt hurt because she got cut from the house she wanted....

By: ^^^^
by: ^^^ don't believe youNov 4, 2015 7:08:20 PM

If you were happy with your house you wouldn't be writing novels about how bad another house is. I just don't believe anything you say.

By the way, it's hilarious that you say all G Phis are from Joco when we all khow ones that aren't. But the most hilarious thing of all is calling them uppity. And the panhellenic code doesn't approve of telling lies about houses.

By: ^^^ don't believe you
by: lolNov 4, 2015 7:35:39 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! GPhi's aren't uppity??? What school do you go to? Get off here GPhi.

By: lol
by: ?Nov 8, 2015 10:48:08 PM

Feeling sorry for the girl who always complains about GPB. It's sad that she's not happy with her own house and feels so inferior to girls she refers to as "uppity." I can always pick out which comment she writes and I just wish she'd get a life and get off GR.

By: ?
#4  by: wow   

Ok I have to say this but how the HELL did junior Jordan D. get in gphi? She is the WEIRDEST most annoying immature girl I've ever met. I guess Daddy's money got her in because with her ugliness and weirdness she actually belongs in Adpi

By: wow
by: niceNov 8, 2015 10:49:48 PM

What a nice person you are to publicly call someone out by name while you yourself make sure you're anonymous with the nickname "wow." I just hope you're not in my house because I'd be embarrassed to know you.

By: nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.