facebook

pnm impressions

by: Wondering

Just curious, what are some of your impressions of the chapters and favorite houses so far?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnm   

Love the chi house but the girls are intimidating. Pi phi seem so out there for lack of a better phrase . I'm sure I will find girls I would relate to in any house but these are my first impressions

By: Pnm
by: FroshAug 17, 2015 10:32:14 PM

I liked alpha chi omega and alpha delta pi because they were friendly and unpretentious and their houses felt like home .

By: Frosh
by: 2 favoritesAug 17, 2015 11:33:00 PM

I liked gamma phi and delta gamma because they seemed like they wanted to be done with the day and were not taking it so serious and I'm ready for the week to be done too!

By: 2 favorites
by: Undecided Aug 17, 2015 11:59:04 PM

I felt connections at every house except delta delta delta and alpha gamma delta. It's hard not to notice the big beautiful houses and to stay focused on the girls . I'm not sure I have a favorite yet .

By: Undecided
by: AAug 18, 2015 12:07:28 AM

I'm in love with the big chio omega house and want to live there

By: A
by: College girlAug 18, 2015 12:50:49 AM

No favorite yet but I like the area where the yellow house is. The Greek houses there seem like they have their own exclusive clustered neighborhood together!

By: College girl
#2  by: FAVS!   

I loved Gamma Phi & PiPhi.

By: FAVS!
#3  by: Honest   

Love DG and Theta. Specifically didn't like Gphi, wouldn't recommend that house to a single soul...

By: Honest
#4  by: Big Ed   

ADPi because my Mother is one.

By: Big Ed
#5  by: hope   

I hope everyone got what they wanted!

By: hope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.