facebook

grades

by: Amanda

if i have a 2.4 gpa. are there any sororities that will give me a bid if they like everything else about me

Posted By: Amanda
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kimo   

If you are hot AND have money/connections you could still be gold almost anywhere, otherwise try looking at ADG, Sigma Kappa, or perhaps Kappa Delta if you fit the mold

By: Kimo
by: gpaAug 11, 2015 8:03:16 PM

Kappa Delta would never take a girl with a 2.4, ever. They are 3rd in grades. As far as others, AGD and SK would due to their overall low gpa but the right connections will get you further than gpa anyway. Depends on who you know

By: gpa
by: Bottom 3Aug 12, 2015 7:15:32 AM

Maybe sigma kappa or tridelt or Agd since they had the lowest Gpa last semester.

By: Bottom 3
#2  by: well   

It will be really, really tough. Is that a 2.4 in high school or college? Sororities will see this as a red flag. Some also may have their own grade cutoff point, regardless of how much they like you.

By: well
#3  by: ku sorority   

Very doubtful you will get in any house. Work on GPA and try again next year.

By: ku sorority
#4  by: grades   

You will be cut from Chi O, Theta, GPhi, KD, AXO and probably Kappa.

By: grades
#5  by: I doubt   

That any house would take a PNM with a 2.4. The bottom in grades need girls with higher grades to help bring them up.

By: I doubt
#6  by: sororityter   

No top or middle tier house will take a 2.4 high school GPA - the cut after open house rounds is usually at anyone below a 3.0. Houses can only take a certain number of academic risks and a 2.4 is just way too low. Also, many houses can't take someone with that low GPA even if you're a legacy and they like you. I would suggest you try to bring your grades up and look at COR in the spring or next fall formal recruitment as a sophomore.

By: sororityter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.