facebook

house interiors?

by: jayahwk

I'm dying to see what the inside of the sorority houses look like. The pictures in the guide make it hard to tell what they are like or how many people you are sharing a room. Are some a lot nicer or more modern than others?

Posted By: jayahwk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: home    

Obviously everyone has a different opinion on what feels like home to them, my advice is don't pick a house by its appearance but more importantly by the connections with the girls in the houses. You will be sharing the next four years with these girls and if you're social you won't be at the house a lot! Have fun during recruitment!

By: home
by: houseAug 3, 2015 5:13:00 PM

Most houses you only live-in for one year anyway. Forget about the glitz and fanciness of the house, or the simplicity. Focus on the girls and personalities that you feel most comfortable with. Don't get starry eyed by the actual physical house. MANY girls make this mistake and will think "top" means "big and fancy" not true!

By: house
#2  by: rush   

And remember, the pictures are picked and showcased to look the absolute best, which doesn't necessarily show everything. Think of instagram filters that a lot of fake girls use who try and look better than they actually are. You'll find out soon enough.

By: rush
#3  by: Soph   

I made the mistake of looking at the beautiful houses and location and not of the connections with the girls in the house . I ended up in a beautiful house but dropped due to the fact the girls didn't seem like they should be my "sisters"

By: Soph
#4  by: Rooms   

Most girls like the rooms with more girls rather than fewer. I lived in a 4-girl room and the 4s were more popular than the 2 or 3 girl rooms even though there were more girls. It just makes for more fun and more memories.

By: Rooms
by: AgreeAug 4, 2015 7:22:41 PM

Definitely more fun with more girls in the room! Lots of fun bonding!!

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.