1. Theta
2. ADPi
3. GPhi
4. AChiO AND KD
6. SK
7.ChiO AND PiPhi AND KKG
10. TriDelt AND DG
12. AGD

How I got these rankings: Took the ranking from Grades and Service Hours add them then averaged them. So if you were in the top of one and bottom of the other you’re in the middle.
Just thought this was interesting.

Posted By: Reports
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reports   

Title got cut off: Sorority Report based off Grades and Service Hours ONLY

By: Reports
by: Fact checker Aug 1, 2015 1:20:48 PM

I think that is very interesting!

By: Fact checker
by: Congrats Aug 2, 2015 1:56:47 PM

Let me be the first person to say congrats to Theta! And no I'm not a Theta but I'm not so immature that I can't say congrats when it's earned !

By: Congrats
by: Ditto Aug 2, 2015 9:51:50 PM

Yes congratulations to Theta and
To those that improved last semester. These ranks change every semester so everyone in the top enjoy your time there while those ranked lower let it be your motivation to do better this upcoming semester.

By: Ditto
by: ThxAug 3, 2015 3:28:45 PM

Its nice to see some facts instead of endless disagreements based on opinions

By: Thx
by: Ego bruiserAug 5, 2015 8:00:14 AM

If some of the girls don't like their rank on here they will claim to be the all elusive " popular". A very desperate attempt to placate their egos.

By: Ego bruiser
by: For sureAug 6, 2015 2:28:17 PM

And they ^ can certainly be rude and Vicious about their opinions too!

By: For sure
by: LolAug 6, 2015 9:53:20 PM

It's because they feel threatened by other sororities doing well

By: Lol
by: Luv Greek life Aug 7, 2015 8:20:21 AM

Theta, adpi, gphi , - top 3 in service and grade average . Nicely done!! All the Sorority girls are amazing in their own unique way and hopefully can congratulate and encourage one another in all aspects of our Greek community here at KU!!

By: Luv Greek life
by: ProudAug 7, 2015 9:21:15 PM

Yes congrats to the top 3 ! Everyone should hold their heads up high and be proud of what they accomplished this past semester!

By: Proud
by: HmmAug 8, 2015 5:23:50 PM

That would be nice. Enough of sororities bad mouthing other sororities at frat parties ! Not classy

By: Hmm
by: Ku rocksAug 16, 2015 8:16:02 PM

Amazing accomplishment by all!

By: Ku rocks
#2  by: wow   

someone has too much time on their hands

By: wow
by: ReportsAug 1, 2015 6:23:16 PM

Truth!

By: Reports
#3  by: Classic   

Every other university ranks their sororities based on hotness, while at KU (one of the weakest universities in the country) we rank on gpa and service hours. Lol. Who are we trying to kid? Let's rank on looks like everyone else

By: Classic
by: Fact faAug 1, 2015 7:41:32 PM

Hotness is just a matter of personal opinion and can never be substaniated by facts therefore is a futile argument at best. Stick to the facts.

By: Fact fa
by: Fact Aug 1, 2015 7:45:33 PM

Hotness is a matter of opinion therefore can never be substaniated as factual and will never be 100% agreed upon. Facts don't lie .Some people don't like the truth and therefore try to twist facts to suit your own agenda to bolster their own pathetic egos.

By: Fact
by: RightAug 1, 2015 7:47:33 PM

Says the unattractive girl.....

By: Right
by: AgreeAug 1, 2015 7:51:09 PM

Works at every other school. Guys usually do the rankings, not a bunch of bitter girls. Guessing the gals stressing gpa and service hours aren't much in the looks department.

By: Agree
by: Classic 2Aug 1, 2015 7:55:03 PM

Says the girl trying to bolster her own ego and twist things her way

By: Classic 2
by: RespectAug 1, 2015 8:55:13 PM

Don't demean yourselves by thinking you want guys to rank your hotness as that equals easy lays . I'm a frat guy and my younger sister a sorority girl and believe me I wouldn't want her labeled hot cuz I know what that really means to a guy

By: Respect
by: Testosterone Aug 2, 2015 2:43:10 PM

I don't think testosterone based ranks are worth anything.

By: Testosterone
by: Spot onAug 4, 2015 7:32:46 PM

Yep testosterone ranks not real reliable and rather odd anyone would put credibility into tha!

By: Spot on
#4  by: truth   

Speaking of hotness, a lot of you girls who think you are hot are actually not at all. Makeup, clothes, and bleach does not make you hot, it just makes you fake. Scrape all that off and you're actually kinda nasty. I know because I've seen some of you "hot" girls straight out of the shower.

By: truth
by: Showers workAug 3, 2015 7:49:55 PM

I've seen some of those hot girls straight out of the shower also....and frinkin love them more. Nothing hotter than a hot chic coming out of the shower.

By: Showers work
#5  by: add in popularity   

If you add in popularity, though, you get a different list. You'd have Chi O up near the top and ADP much lower. Top 3 would be XO, GPB, then KAT.

By: add in popularity
by: No wayAug 3, 2015 7:17:12 PM

Opinions differ from person to person even in the same house and therefor not a fact and cannot be proof of anything. You must feel threatened in some way .

By: No way
by: SororityAug 3, 2015 7:34:15 PM

Sisterhood
Leadership
Service
Scholarship

These are attributes we strive for, not a popularity contest so egos can be appeased . Please be serious and confirm that you realize opinions vary greatly and are not factual. Are you actually college educated????

By: Sorority
by: KU Aug 4, 2015 6:22:51 PM

ADPi got 2nd in community service, 6th in grades, and won the phi psi 500. They're definitely on the rise

By: KU
by: thanksAug 5, 2015 6:46:54 PM

Thanks, ADP, we didn't know how you really felt.

By: thanks
#6  by: Good Stuff   

Nice work posting some factual metrics.

As helpful as real data will be in guiding PNMers, it's not likely to change the overwhelming priority will be Chi O and GPhi, due to their great location and houses.

Since I'm a frat guy DG is by far my personal #1. DG may be near the bottom for grades and service hours but .... way number 1 when it comes to hotness and fun!!!!!

By: Good Stuff
by: False^Aug 4, 2015 5:53:14 AM

Nice self ranking DG

By: False^
by: ^^^^^Aug 5, 2015 6:48:02 PM

Exactly!!! No girl wants to see her house talked about as the "hot" house by a frat guy. Disgusting!

By: ^^^^^
#7  by: Mix   

Way to go

By: Mix

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.