facebook

uhhh

by: recruitment

What is up with Pi Phi's recruitment video? Never seen anything so awful and embarrassing.

Posted By: recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really...   

Build each other up rather than tear each other down.

By: Really...
#2  by: lol   

Worst thing I've ever seen. OMG

By: lol
by: Lol 2Jul 25, 2015 9:22:15 PM

A for effort even tho it was really bad

By: Lol 2
by: lol 3Jul 26, 2015 2:43:00 AM

There were like the same 5 girls in the vid even though they weren't the only house to do that. Still, it was absolutely boring and so uncreative and pointless. Makes me want to go pi phi for sure (not)

By: lol 3
by: yikesJul 26, 2015 2:44:03 AM

Perfect example of how far they've actually slid.

By: yikes
#3  by: bye bye   

Let's face it, Pi Phi's in trouble, in a LOT of ways. They can't even put a semi-decent recruitment video together. Even Adpi's was better.

By: bye bye
by: Hold up a secJul 26, 2015 2:47:21 PM

Look, I'm a guy (so I don't have sorority biases to the extent some of yall do), but ADPi's video was exceptionally well-made, regardless what tier they are.

By: Hold up a sec
by: NiceJul 27, 2015 10:13:00 PM

Congrats to adpi for their well made video. With that being said my sorority video wasn't as good but we had fun with it!! It has been fun to see everyone's videos showing their Greek sisterhood!! Nice job ladies !!!!

By: Nice
by: recruitmentJul 28, 2015 10:01:13 AM

"everyones video showing great sisterhood". No, not when the videos only show a few of the same girls throughout. Houses should include everyone when making recruitment videos, not just a handful of the best friends of the girl putting the video together.

By: recruitment
by: Greek not greatJul 28, 2015 10:58:08 AM

In a perfect world yes
In reality the logistics dont always work out that way

By: Greek not great
#4  by: vid   

Their video shows how absolutely full of themselves they are. They actually think a bunch of them making stupid faces and dancing is enough to get girls to want to be in their house. Just sad and embarrassing.

By: vid
by: Macho menJul 27, 2015 11:54:26 PM

The bros we took a poll...sorority slug fest with 100 percent participation. Anything goes... Burp belch puke but whatever you do don't dance and look like you're having fun cuz vid^doesnt want to be sad or embarrassed. Hilarious

By: Macho men
#5  by: Hahaha   

Oh ADPi. Bless your heart.

By: Hahaha
by: adpiJul 29, 2015 8:33:43 PM

bless their heart for trying. never will be good it's such a shame.

By: adpi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.