facebook

curiosity

by: 3x legacy

I'm taking everything on this website with a grain of salt, but I am a legacy at GPhi, Theta, and DG. Can anyone give me an accurate picture of what these houses are like? (i.e. sisterhood, academics, social life) Thanks!

Posted By: 3x legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kusorority   

Ive met girls in all these houses and I'd say Gphi and theta are both great houses if your looking for fun, accepting sisters who also are involved in campus life!

By: kusorority
#2  by: well...   

Theta is the only one with a decent GPA but the girls are weird and not attractive. GPhi's are VERY snobby and all friends with each other from high school. They only party with sigep. DG's well lol terrible GPA and the "party" girls aka loose and sleazy. There are much better houses.

By: well...
by: ??Jun 19, 2015 11:27:18 PM

I disagree with everything she said. Thetas are great and have great grades. Most Thetas are attractive and not at all weird. They're just scary smart. Usually GPhi is in the top 3 in grades but they slipped a bit last spring. I imagine they will see this as a call to action and they'll be back in the top 3 next fall.GPhi is a great house and the girls I know there are some of the sweetest I've met. They're not cliquey like she implies, but it's definitely easier to get in if you know someone from high school. They're just particular. Theta and G Phi party with everyone and are generally considered top 3 houses. DG is not ranked as high because of their grades. They are a fun house, though.

By: ??
#3  by: PS   

Don't ask on an anonymous site for stereotypes. There will always be someone like #2 above who wants to steer you away from the more popular houses and get you to choose their house.

By: PS
by: it's trueJun 20, 2015 2:19:40 AM

Really? And what house was she trying to get her to chose? Theta's the only house with decent grades and DG has almost the worst grades. GPhi is well known to be exclusive and conceited. So, everything #2 said was true.There are definitely better houses

By: it's true
#4  by: Truth    

Gphi and theta are both top houses. You would be lucky to get a bid to either. DG is fun if you enjoy partying.

By: Truth
by: @truthJun 20, 2015 2:58:47 PM

Unless you have a friend in the house already who can get you in, you will not get in Gphi except to fill numbers at the end when they come up short.

By: @truth
#5  by: getting tired   

I'm getting tired of having to read the constant comments from the girl that got cut from the brick houses. She thinks they're cliquey, exclusive, conceited, only recruit their friends, etc. And she shares that same thought over and over and over and over and over until I think I can't read her comments anymore.

Girl, listen up. WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. NOW YOU CAN STOP POSTING. WE GET IT.

By: getting tired
by: aboveJun 21, 2015 1:10:35 AM

Uh Oh! It looks like "getting tired" struck a nerve. Somebody is mighty unhappy about being called out. I hope she doesn't have access to a dangerous weapon because she literally can't control herself!

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.