9. DG - 3.24
10. Tri Delt - 3.23
11. Sigma Kappa - 3.22
12. AGD - 3.18

Posted By: smarties
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

Lol at Ph Phi. Tied for worst GPA drop two semesters in a row. When will they stop claiming they are a top house? Last year's pledge class was so awful. Sorry ladies but you can't just pick your dumb friends and expect a high GPA.

By: lol
by: Great Job LadiesJun 17, 2015 10:19:35 PM

Great job by all the sororitys!

As for PiPhi, they are about the only sorority on campus I dislike. I wouldn't even attend a "clothing optional" party at this house. Even the great PhiPhi girls dislike many of their "sisters."

By: Great Job Ladies
by: ^Jun 18, 2015 12:24:15 PM

Maybe ph phi's should look into whether or not hair dye causes brain damage.

By: ^
#2  by: GPA   

I love to see this. I get tired of the same old houses saying they're top houses because of how smart they are. Who's laughing now GPhi, PiPhi and Kappa? Great job Kappa Delta and AXO

By: GPA
by: SmartAug 4, 2015 8:56:17 PM

It will be interesting to see how everyone does next semester

By: Smart
#3  by: Actually   

Anything above a 3.3 is good. So I think all those houses can say they're smart.

By: Actually
#4  by: ?   

What is up with Sigma Kappa? They used to be so much better?

By: ?
by: skJun 18, 2015 10:03:07 PM

this is actually pathetic of them. Whoever says they're a good house isn't even close.

By: sk
#5  by: lol   

HAHAHA at Pi Phi and GPhi

#6  by: Hmmm   

Gpa is only a part of it girls, please get off your high horse. Pi phi, gamma phi and DG may have a lower gpa's, but they have a better quality of life. Still very good grades and a much better social life. I'll gladly sacrifice .01 of a point for a better social life. Oh, and btws, we are hotter, so who cares. Gpa differential is irrelevant. Ask someone in human resources, point difference irrelevant at this level. Personality and looks come into play at the end of the day. Jokes on you, get off your high horse.

By: Hmmm
by: calm down Pi PhiJun 20, 2015 11:18:41 PM

Hey Pi Phi, ask anyone in HR whether grades or hotness is the most important in their decision whether or not to hire someone.

By: calm down Pi Phi
by: lolJun 21, 2015 1:00:27 AM

Pi phi gets so butt-hurt when their crappy recruitment shows in GPA. You get what you put in girls. Can't pledge questionable girls and expect to be a top house. Not happening

by: LolJun 21, 2015 9:04:22 AM

Guess it depends on what you want to do with your life, but if you don't think many careers (sales, marketing, broadcasting etc), value looks and personality as much as a solid gpa, then you are clueless. Girls with a solid b average and good looks and personality will be just fine in many industries.

By: Lol
by: ku sororityJun 21, 2015 10:12:57 AM

kappa, pi phi, and gphi in the midst of damage control. Holy crap just deal with it! Most of you aren't even that hot so stop acting like that's going to get you anywhere in life. Physical beauty is temporary anyway. Smarts are forever. Sorry you guys are all losers.

By: ku sorority
#7  by: lol   

You can tell which houses are genuine and which ones are full of hot air by this ranking. GPhi and PiPhi.... This should be incredibly embarrassing for them.

#8  by: Ha!    

Love that we are all about GPA!! Go Jayhawks! Most schools rank sororities based off of looks and how hot and fun the girls are. Incredible our rankings are based on GPA, and that our boys value most and recognize our hardwork and our brains first and foremost!

By: Ha!
#9  by: grades   

This grade rank really does coincide with actual rank. I mean, it's actually scary how accurate this is.

By: grades
#10  by: GPA   

The GPA rank is what you will find as the actual rank of the houses. Shows a lot of hard work and class for the ladies at the top. Nice.

By: GPA
by: KDJul 18, 2015 10:58:11 PM

HA HA HA! KD what rank were you last semester? The semester before that? You usually are near the bottom so lets just say you're a bottom tier house. Actual rank. Nice.

By: KD
by: gpJul 19, 2015 1:49:39 AM

KD is always in the top half, and has been as far as I've been at KU which is going on 4 years. I'm not a KD but you do seem to have an issue with them

By: gp
by: obsessed?Jul 19, 2015 11:21:18 AM

KD AXO and ADpi have all make nice improvements in GPA. Can't we focus on that without a bitter jealous girl getting a jab in towards a certain house she hates? You post negative ranks on their wall everyday it's kind of sad how obsessed you are with them.

By: obsessed?
by: just wrongJul 19, 2015 12:29:58 PM

KD is never "near the bottom", ever. Never has been. Idk what you're talking about or what your agenda is but you're wrong, sorry.

By: just wrong
by: KDJul 21, 2015 5:53:08 PM

KD also has a lot of engineering students, which makes their GPA even more impressive. Stop with your jealousy

By: KD
by: top halfJul 21, 2015 9:10:14 PM

It is so interesting that KD wants to now brag about being in the top half. The top half is down to 3.2 this time, so we'll just call the top house a tie between XO, KAT, KD, AXO, KKG, GPB, and ADP.

By: top half
by: huh?Jul 21, 2015 10:11:40 PM

KD is third in grades, why do you have such a problem with that?

By: huh?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.