facebook

houses

by: not all grades

chi o just considers themselves at the top bc of grades and same with theta
the top houses are houses with good grades and pretty and fun girls so that would be kappa pi phi and g phi

Posted By: not all grades
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no way   

Pi Phi is 8th in grades so where in the world do you think they qualify? Pi Phi's are also the FAKEST most stuck up girls right there with Gphi. You are soooooo wrong.

By: no way
by: no wayJun 9, 2015 11:22:47 AM

Oh and Kappa didn't even make quota last year do you even go here?

By: no way
by: @no wayJun 11, 2015 11:04:15 PM

Why are you so reluctant to let others have their own opinions? Obviously most people don't think Pi Phis and G Phis are stuck up or fake. If you met a fake one, get to know some of her sisters.

By: @no way
by: haJun 12, 2015 2:09:39 AM

Actually most people DO think Pi Phi's and Ghpi's are fake. That is the very common opinion of most people. Sorry but you can't tell others they are not allowed an opinion when you are spreading your opinion all over here.

By: ha
by: really?Jun 12, 2015 10:55:57 PM

Yeah, I don't know anyone who thinks G Phi or Pi Phis are stuck up. In fact, I don't ever think I know anyone who has called anyone stuck up since I left middle school. If your friends are this judgey, maybe you should get some new friends. I personally can't imagine sitting around talking about how stuck up a group of 200 girls is. I think I'd laugh if someone said it.

By: really?
by: @reallyJun 13, 2015 10:52:25 AM

Hey psycho, you've already left your opinion on this subject just stop. You are obviously psycho if you say gphi's and piphi's aren't stuck up. That's what they're know for, that's what they do.. Everyone knows it you self ranking loser. Just quit

By: @really
by: @aboveJun 13, 2015 10:28:18 PM

"Really?" asked if you were in middle school. You didn't even need to answer. After I read your reply the answer was clear.

Yes. You still have that early adolescent rage thing going on where you can't have a civilized conversation with anyone. If this site makes you mad when you read opinions you don't like, take some advice. Get off this site.

There now. Do you feel better?

By: @above
#2  by: ??   

Hands down the most fake sorority is DG. I dropped after one semester and have NEVER encountered girls as malicious as them in any other chapter.

By: ??
#3  by: ha ha ha   

The top houses are Chi O, G Phi, and Theta. Period.

By: ha ha ha
#4  by: What?   

"DG is the top house..." Said no one ever.

By: What?
by: truthJun 15, 2015 10:42:04 PM

Actually "no" said DG was the top house on June 14 at 11:16 pm. Unfortunately they were mistaken. But it is true that no one else ever said that.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.