facebook

rushing

by: PNM

Can girls from Topeka get good houses? I heard sororities rarely take them and if they do it's only 1 from Topeka. I really want to be in a good house next year!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rush   

Most girls from Topeka don't get top houses. You need to have good friends in a house to get in. It's like a vicious cycle, you need friends to get in, but it's hard to get in if your friends aren't already there.

By: rush
by: butJun 2, 2015 10:49:39 AM

But it's not so much because you're from Topeka, it's just you have to know someone to get in a top house, and most don't.

By: but
#2  by: Topeka   

Just so you know, all our houses are good.

By: Topeka
#3  by: top city fam   

There is at least one girl from Topeka in every house except for maybe 2. If you go through rush with a good GPA and strong conversation skills, trust that you'll find the house for you. I know JoCo girls can be intimidating, and you'll feel like you're in an entirely different world for a while, but that's just KU!

By: top city fam
by: falseJun 5, 2015 1:50:46 PM

This ^ is false. I had a 4.0 coming in with excellent communication skills with a lot of clubs and involvement and top recs and looks and yes I dressed in designer clothes but the only difference is I didn't know one single person in a top house. I did not get a top house. You really have to know someone.

By: false

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.