facebook

tri delt

by: Legacy

My mom was a Tri Delt at Mizzou and I was wondering what they are like on this campus? I will be rushing in the fall and would like some honest opinions. I've heard some relatively unpleasant things, but I've also heard some great things so I was wondering which are true?

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DDD   

KU judges houses hard, and most would put DDD at the bottom, that being said, who knows why? They have a lot of hot girls, GPA isn't bad and I honestly haven't met one I don't like. There are a ton of stuck up conceited girls that only take into account materialistic qualities when they judge someone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with tri-delt, but they are in one of the wooden houses that most sorority girls tend to stay away from.
Most girls come into rush wanting glitz and pomp, so they go for the brick houses and the upitty JCo houses. I'm not in tri-delt but I bet you will find true genuine non-fake friends there, unlike the princess houses where most are fake stuck up and rude. Good luck!

By: DDD
#2  by: Tri Delt   

There is a girl on here that rants on and on about how worthless the girls in the "brick" houses are and how no one values the houses with good grades, high return rates, etc. Most people think she is a Tri Delt, so know that you may have to do damage control if she's one of your sisters.

By: Tri Delt
by: huh?Jun 3, 2015 11:17:14 PM

"most" people know there are a lot of girls who comment on this site and don't think all the comments come from the same girl. That being said, this girl just talked very nicely about tridelt how and why would you tell a PNM to do damage control of she were to get in tridelt? Why would you ever assume this comment and every other one you don't agree with is written by the same girl?? You have a problem

By: huh?
by: looks to me like...Jun 4, 2015 6:32:36 PM

I read this as #2 is a reply to #1, which calls DDD the bottom house then rants on and on about stuck up, materialistic, judgmental, conceited girls who just want glitz and pomp. I don't know about you, but I've read this girl's rants before. If different people were commenting, the wording and writing style would reflect that. This girl's rants are easily identifiable. Maybe you haven't read enough of them, but it makes me think that she's saying DDD is a bottom house with these horrible girls from brick houses but is really a great house. I don't know if she's a DDD or not and neither does the person posting on #2. But I agree that whoever she is is identifiable as a lunatic.

By: looks to me like...
by: ^^^Jun 4, 2015 8:26:14 PM

You. Are. Crazy. How can you read the same thing I just did and come to a completely different conclusion? I mean what you pulled out of her comment is not even close to what she actually said lol

By: ^^^
by: ^^^Jun 4, 2015 8:28:40 PM

One thing I do know is comment #2 is the same poster as "@looks to me like" . That is easy to tell

By: ^^^
#3  by: No   

She said she doesn't understand why DDD is considered a bottom house because she said that had a lot of nice qualities. I don't get why that upsets "looks to me like". I think "looks to me like" is the actual lunatic. sorry

By: No
by: truthJun 6, 2015 7:39:46 PM

Hey, don't be so sorry. You obviously have a lot of time invested on this website since you have so many comments here with different nicknames attached. That's fine. Not everyone spends as much time on here as you, though, so that's why other people might have a different opinion. You've obviously put a lot of thought into it.

By: truth
by: get a lifeJun 6, 2015 8:21:52 PM

LOL says the girl who has more rants on here than anyone. I wrote comment #3 but I didn't write any other ones on this thread. You really do need a life.

By: get a life
#4  by: Mr. Ed   

I've been out of college for quite some time but Tri Delts were always easy lays...

By: Mr. Ed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.