facebook

pi phi is not a top house

by: panhel

No house that ranks 8th in grades can ever in any way be a top house. Sorry slores.

Posted By: panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

Not to mention the questionable morals of these girls. It's easy to tell what type of qualities they look for during rush. This house sucks.

By: true
by: LolMay 16, 2015 1:36:37 AM

I know of very questionable morals in numerous sororities, hard to single out just one. Nice try, but no no. Sorry you're feeling so threatened you need to lash out at them.

By: Lol
#2  by: Holy cow   

Angry much, pi phi hater? Someone's clearly threatened, and I'm not even a pi phi. Whoever you are, please know, yes, grades are important, but grades do not make or break a "top" house, or for that matter, the people in it. So many other important qualities. Sorry you are unaware. Work ethic, perseverance, attitude, resourcefulness, commitment, loyalty, likeability, personality, etc... All more important than a sororities gpa average. Sorry, but that's the real life truth. Oh, and if you are pretty, that helps too. GPA just a very, very small part of the equation. Sorry to break it to you.

By: Holy cow
by: hypocriteMay 16, 2015 1:36:24 AM

What I find hilarious, is someone (prob ^) commented over and over on another thread about how grades are the most important, and how grades are what gets you by in life, grades, grades grades, and the top houses always have the best grades. blah blah, but now, when it's been pointed out how bad pi phi's grades are, and how many dumb girls they preffed, all of a sudden grades don't matter. You can't be a hypocrite, you want everything your way. Seriously just admit you are not a top house and stop making posts and putting your house on top, when CLEARLY it doesn't belong there.Typical ph phi, wants everything their way, spoiled brats. Sorry but you can't bid a bunch of dumba.sses and expect to be a top house.

By: hypocrite
by: hahaMay 16, 2015 4:24:59 PM

Grades only matter when you are top in grades, says the pi phi's. Pi phi's don't have morals or character, and especially likability so it seems they have no platform to stand on. What's your tune now Ph Phi? haha losers

By: haha
#3  by: nah   

It's the same Pi Phi that commented about a thousand times on that other thread that if you had good grades you couldn't possibly have a personality or be any fun at all.

By: nah
#4  by: lol   

Ph Phi has the rudest MEANEST girls. They are literally hated by all the other girls. They are fake and superficial and just hated. If there are one or two per pledge class that are actually genuine, I feel sorry for them. Plus, their GPA makes them the laughing stock of campus.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.