sorority rankings

by: outsider looking in

Top 5 houses according to an outsider looking in (in no order):
Pi Phi
G Phi
Chi O
Theta
Kappa

A lot of girls I know that went through recruitment at KU desired at least one if not all of these 5 houses during rush. They all have beautiful women, great grades, great involvement, and easy girls to talk to from what I've heard. Stereotypes are irrelevant until you actually go through the process and see for yourself (or in this case have friends go through). I heard about these girls all week from friends of mine when they were going through, so keep up the good work ladies.

Posted By: outsider looking in
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: um....   

Switch Chi O and Pi Phi.

By: um....
#2  by: Just stop   

You've picked the worst houses at KU. The majority of girls in these houses are the ultimate SNOBS and they think they are better than everyone else. One of the reasons is they come to greek rank and put their houses as the BEST GREATEST OF ALL TIME. You are so stuck up and this is why everyone hates you. No, it's not because you are so much better than everyone it's because you think you actually matter to anyone outside your own little irrelevant selves. No one cares what house you are in outside of you, and especially the real world does not care. Stop acting like you matter, because you don't. Want to know why most people at KU hate sororities? It's because of posts like this. 'Your ego's are so inflated it's actually sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for you

By: Just stop
by: top fiveMay 14, 2015 5:27:31 PM

Those were actually my favorite houses too but one by one I got released by all. I love the house I'm in, but if I'd had my choice it would have been one of the ones mentioned. I think the girls in those houses are sweet. At least they were to me during recruitment and didn't come across as snobs at all. Also, I don't get the statement that everyone hates those houses. People I know like them, not hate them.

By: top five
#3  by: This post is So sad   

As freshman with the excitement of the week most girls go for the large fancy houses. It isn't until after they get in a house where they have regrets because the girls are all fake and cliquish. Do you really think it matters what freshman want based on rush? If you do, you are as superficial as most of these houses. It isn't until later on most girls actually regret getting in one of these houses. But keep telling yourself otherwise. "Keep up the good work ladies" (wtf is that even supposed to mean) This post is all kinds of pathetic

By: This post is So sad
#4  by: ?   

Will I be able to get into gamma phi, pi phi and or Theta with a 2.9 gpa

By: ?
by: ?May 13, 2015 8:38:29 PM

First of all why would you even want to? Second, It depends on who you know. Pi Phi took some of the dumbest girls with the worst GPA's this year but only because they had close friends in the house. Many of these girls did NOT have 3.0 GPA's. Look at their fall GPA from 2014, they fell to 8th place. So, IF you know someone you can get in otherwise, most houses won't take a GPA that low unless you know girls in the house

By: ?
#5  by: Directed to '?'   

Okay, "first of all" just because you have a 2.9 gpa, it doesn't mean you're dumb. It could very well mean that you just fell behind the first year or so of high school and or college. I have a 2.9 as well and I'm wondering the same thing. Do I even rush if all of the housing are going to turn away from me simply because I do not know anybody??

By: Directed to '?'
by: @directed toMay 14, 2015 12:50:53 AM

No it doesn't mean your dumb, but most houses won't give you a second look unless you have friends in the house. That's just how it is. Look at each house -- they're filled with high school friends.

By: @directed to
#6  by: Directed to '?'   

One last thing, I have a high gpa on a 5.0 scale because I've taken AP classes all throughout high school, would they take that into consideration or just go off of the 4.0 scale? Would personality even take part in this process or is it ALL about the gpa? Because that's what it's starting to sound like.

By: Directed to '?'
by: @directed toMay 14, 2015 12:52:49 AM

No it's not all about the GPA but GPA is important. Honestly, it's more about who your friends are. Each house takes a handful of unknown girls to fill quota but having a good friend already in the house is much more important than GPA or personality.

By: @directed to
#7  by: Rank?   

What are the gpa requirements for each house

By: Rank?
#8  by: really   

do people still care about pi phi. i thought that was a thing of the past.

By: really
#9  by: lol   

If this is a list of the most vain egotistical houses well this is spot on.

By: lol
#10  by: Official vs unofficial    

What's the difference between an official and unofficial gpa? And which one do you guys go off the most when it comes to recruitment?

By: Official vs unofficial

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.