facebook

pi kapp v. sae

by: Rush2k15

Pros and Cons of joining either one???

Posted By: Rush2k15
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jayhawk   

Theyre both solid now,SAE has been on campus longer,so they have more alumni connections and stability. They do pretty well academically and stay really involved. Good location right next to campus,nice house. PiKapp is also good,decent academically. Their house is disgusting but it's a pretty good pregame spot consistently. The big worry is that they'll lose their house that ATO still owns when their lease runs out next year. They've only been on campus since like 2000 so they don't really have the alumni base for funding to build a new one. And if you don't have a house,your fraternity goes downhill real quick

By: jayhawk
#2  by: greek   

Yeah, like the above guy said, I think both are fine. There's pros and cons to both, but both houses have pretty down-to-earth, classy guys unlike some other houses. I would say they're very similar overall, there's just some uncertainty with what'll happen to Pi Kapp overall. Just depends on what you're looking for, and where you feel most at home.

By: greek
#3  by: Tryn to help   

Alotta of things said here is pretty true. I havent been to SAE a whole lot but they do have a beautiful house just latley ive seen some odder looking SAEs at the lib. Im not exactly sure whats going on with Pi Kapps house i herd they got an extension or somthing. Of the two its a close call but i do hope Pi Kapp sticks around and it might be best to inquire on their housing situation. Good luck!

By: Tryn to help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.