facebook

partying

by: Rush2k15

Who are the top 3 party throwing fraternities? How often do they throw their parties?

Posted By: Rush2k15
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

Phi Psi and Sig Ep for sure! Crazy, crazy, just crazy fun!

By: Hmmm
by: 999May 8, 2015 1:50:19 PM

Sig Ep only has parties for GPhi's so unless you're a one sorority kind of guy stay away from them. Dchi mixes things up a lot more.

By: 999
#2  by: Party here   

I wouldn't say these are the top overall houses but if you're looking for the best parties, head to Phi Psi, Delt, or Delta Chi

By: Party here
by: JayhawkMay 11, 2015 6:20:23 PM

Angel is superior to the other fraternities in general

By: Jayhawk
#3  by: The real Party   

A lot of the houses throw a fair amount of parties -
PKP - They do like to party, I would say one of the top 3
Sig Ep - Like the guy said above, kinda exclusive and also a tad overrated in my opinion, but they do party a decent amount. Wouldn't say top 3 through
Delta Chi - Throws parties and they aren't single sorority exclusive either. I would say one of the top 3
Pi Kappa Phi - Lots of pregrames but not a ton of "Animal house" Parties, not top 3.
Beta - Pretty Popular place, frequented often by a fair amount of sororities. I would place them top 5, unsure about top 3 though. Probably be interchangeable.
Delt - Throw a fair amount of parties and they do get pretty wild. Really nice basement for parties too, I would put them similar to beta on the edge of top 3 or maybe in it.
Finally, I don't know enough about ATO, Sigma Chi, DU, or Sig Nu to rank but i wouldn't put them in top 3 since if theyre not known to me they probably don't party enough to deserve a spot there.
SAE, FIJI, Phi Delt are all dry so their parties are off campus or at venues.

By: The real Party
by: Rush2k15May 11, 2015 6:38:35 PM

You mentioned that "PKP" is in the top 3 but then go on to say "Pi Kappa Phi" ISN'T top 3. I'm confused. Is "PKP" and "Pi Kappa Phi" not the same house?

By: Rush2k15
by: ^May 11, 2015 9:53:12 PM

They are. I think she meant PKP as Pi Kap honestly because phi psi doesn't have nearly as many parties as pi kap. Feel like the rest of these are spot on.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.