facebook

top 3 in grades

by: XO, KAT, GPB

The selective sororities are the ones which are selective in grades so that girls have the mental ability and study skills to be successful at school and still have time to be involved. Congrats to XO, KAT, and GPB

Posted By: XO, KAT, GPB
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: sorority star   

Got some giant egos here. Please stop.

By: sorority star
#12  by: truth   

The whole purpose in coming to college is to learn. Learning is assessed by grades. So the most successful girls (at what they came to college for) have the highest grades. The girl on here who is so hot in her disagreement obviously came to college to party. She's successful at it and doesn't seem to realize why not everyone thinks her party house is a top house just because they're great at sloppy partying.

But then again, she's not very smart.

By: truth
by: aboveApr 18, 2015 9:17:54 PM

To "back up"

I don't know who you are or who you're talking to but all I can say is that you're by far the rudest, most foul-mouthed person I've seen commenting on this site. I don't know what's wrong with you, but you need to get some help before it's too late for you.

By: above
by: lolApr 19, 2015 12:22:04 AM

Lol why dont you go study some more and work on that perfect irrelevant 4.0 that you are so obsessed with.

By: lol
#13  by: wow   

Actually generosity of spirit and depth of character are a lot more important than building a resume. I would rather be kind, brave, honest and faithful than have a 4.0. Sadly I wouldn't expect any of you shallow girls to understand this. Very sad.

By: wow
by: aboveApr 20, 2015 11:14:22 PM

Top houses have girls with both character and intelligence. You're using a straw man argument (false logic) to argue that you can only be kind, brave, honest, and faithful if you don't have a 4.0. And believe me, only shallow people would think that that was a logical argument.

by: yesApr 22, 2015 12:38:02 AM

Yes!! Well written comment above. There are so many really smart, nice, creative, fun, beautiful girls here. Top houses don't just take smart girls, they take smart girls who are also outstanding in lots of other ways. It's ridiculous that someone keeps saying that girls can't be smart and outstanding in other ways.

By: yes
by: myApr 22, 2015 1:21:21 AM

Good god the arrogance of you people. No wonder sororities are looked down on.

By: my
by: arroganceApr 23, 2015 1:07:26 AM

if someone has a high grade point average, is involved in tons of activities, is smart, creative, and fun, why do you automatically assume she's arrogant? I assume you're talking about girls since houses can't be arrogant.

I think you're are mixing up concepts. Greek rank is about which houses are most popular with pnms, which houses do well in campus activities, etc.

Arrogance implies that someone thinks they're a better person that someone else. I think we'd all agree that no one is "better" than anyone else, only different. When people on here say a house is better they don't mean the girls in that house need to be saved from a fire before other people because they're more important to our universe. They're just saying that house is one that more pnms are interested in or that makes a higher overall gpa or does better in events.

I would imagine that most girls in top ranked houses went to those houses because they knew girls in the house and felt at home there. You're the one putting the construct of arrogance on them. They do well because it's their personality to excel.

Just a suggestion, but maybe consider cleaning up your vocab and getting some help for your poor self esteem. Don't let the fact that pnms are more drawn to certain houses make you feel like you're not just as good as girls in those houses. We're all children of God and we're all important.

Bless you.

By: arrogance
by: ^^^Apr 23, 2015 12:52:42 PM

You need help, and a life.

By: ^^^
by: agreeApr 23, 2015 9:23:19 PM

I agree with "arrogance." No one person is better than another but certain houses are more desired by pnms. I can also agree that even though the houses are more desired it doesn't make them arrogant, just more desired.

By: agree
by: wowApr 24, 2015 11:28:42 PM

You agree with arrogance cuz you agree with yourself cuz it's obvious you've written most of the stuff on this thread. There is something wrong with you. Pull your head out of your ass

by: cuckooApr 25, 2015 9:11:02 PM

^^LOL we have a certified nutcase on our hands^^

By: cuckoo
by: aboveApr 29, 2015 5:51:04 PM

yeah, you seem to be the nutcase - most people in sororities are great girls but just a few seem to have problems

#14  by: oh my god, girls   

Being smart and being nice are not mutually exclusive. Lots of smart girls are also nice girls.

Stop pretending that just because a house has top grades they're full of horrible girls.

It's just not logical. And it's certainly not true or fair.

By: oh my god, girls
by: trueMay 2, 2015 10:17:00 PM

this is the smartest thing I've read on here

By: true
by: @trueMay 2, 2015 10:55:48 PM

Stop commenting back to yourself. No one cares about your irrelevant grades and your non-existent personality. No one cares about GPA at KU. No one cares about you. Find something else to do instead of talking back and forth to yourself

By: @true
by: aboveMay 3, 2015 1:27:17 AM

Talk to yourself much? If you don't like girls that make good grades, that's fine. No one really cares what you think. Obviously, since you're the only one on here that hates academics.

Perhaps you should be getting ready for finals. It would be awful to fail all your classes again this year.

#15  by: so sad   

The completely psychotic girl that can't go one day without talking about how awesome her 4.0 is needs a life. Do you even have a friend? This is so sad, you even talk to yourself on Greek rank.

By: so sad
by: 4.0 girlMay 3, 2015 11:13:14 PM

To the person at #15 above:

It's so funny that you even care what another girl's grades are and that you would spend so much time commenting. When you diagnose that she needs a life and wonder about her friends it leaves you vulnerable to looking like you are the one who desperately needs a life and friends. Otherwise I just can't see why you'd spend so much time on here commenting about her grades.

By: 4.0 girl
by: @aboveMay 4, 2015 10:53:56 AM

YES! As I was reading the comments I too wondered why anyone would be so determined to criticize someone else's grades. That's ridiculous. Some people with high grades are nerdy, some are very social, some are so funny, some are shy, some are nice, some are mean; there are literally all kinds of people with good grades. I'm not in any of the houses mentioned but I have a 3.98 gpa and I'm proud of it. It's been a lot of work to keep it that high but I've also participated in almost everything my house has done. So it can be done but it takes effort. I think it's a mistake to criticize effort.

By: @above
by: lmfaoMay 4, 2015 3:44:08 PM

Ok "4.0 girl" and "@above", since you are obviously the same person commenting to yourself again I think YOU need a life outside your obsession with GPA. I didn't make the comment above or any other comment on this thread but for God's sake stop acting like anyone cares about you or your grades. Which one are you? The girl with no life? Good think you at least have your gpa because you obviously have nothing else going for you. Holy sh.it.

By: lmfao
#16  by: um...   

Obviously someone cares about grades because there seems to be several people with different ideas about the importance of grades. So whether or not you agree that they're important, at least you have to admit that SOMEONE cares about them.

By: um...
#17  by: hilarious   

I think it's funny that someone smart enough to get into KU is so stupid that she thinks everyone with a 4.0 is having to study constantly, has no personality, doesn't like to go out, and is mean. That says a lot about her own insecurity in my opinion.

By: hilarious
#18  by: ^^^   

Shut up and stop commenting on this thread about your grades. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES. Talking to yourself to try and be relevant is psycho and pathetic. Give it up, this is dead, you are the only one who cares. Get a life.

By: ^^^
by: ^^^^^May 13, 2015 2:32:24 PM

Looks like you care --- look how many times you've commented. Why waste your time unless you are trying to defend your house's bad gpa?

By: ^^^^^
#19  by: ha ha   

TB to fall grades. The house doing all the protesting that grades aren't important most have moved up a few spots. Hum.... who could it be????

By: ha ha
#20  by: wow   

What kind of nutcase goes all the way back to a thread this old to make some lame comment about gpa. You need to get a life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.